Rory Markham mugshot wtf?

Wow..

Damn. Met him at miletich's a few times and he was a super nice guy.

Damn... Some people just should not touch alcohol.

Man that's crappy I always liked him and he has one of the most underrated KOs of all time Phone Post

http://oi43.tinypic.com/jsenw9.jpg

I'm pretty sure Rory's ex/current wifes brother posted on here, Stating how he went down hill after he was cut from the UFC trying to pursue acting as a stuntman or some sort and as you can tell it didn't go well for him.

I remember he also said how he was a scumbag bully who would beat on his wife. Rory sounds like a punk

If that guy from the mutable said, "Oh I used to fight in the UFC"

An entire bar would laugh at him.

They'd all soon be dead but initially they'd not believe it was possible. Phone Post

Mugshot.

No clue what a mutable is.

Unless it's what Rory mutated into. Phone Post

http://oi43.tinypic.com/jsenw9.jpg

Credit to the poster above me. That is one of the greatest walk away KO's of all time.

fucking hell! never get out of a good routine if your in one things start slippin.

I'd like to thank Rory Markham for Dan Hardy's knockout.

I recall him chatting all sorts of shit before the Hardy fight. He got what was coming to him.

He's in a lot of trouble. Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - He's in a lot of trouble. Phone Post 3.0
Details? Phone Post 3.0

Meth is bad. Mmmmkay?

Tbidness is his cousin I think.

I remember him telling stories of Rory long before IFL and how Rory was like 300-5 in street fights in Chicago and known all around the area as a bad ass.

To be 300 street fights deep.......that a commitment to looking for fights

W
T
F Phone Post

RearNakedToke - 
Details? Phone Post 3.0

He's a multiple time violent criminal. He has a lot of legal issues and a lot of people who want him behind bars.

Fabes -
RearNakedToke - 
Details? Phone Post 3.0

He's a multiple time violent criminal. He has a lot of legal issues and a lot of people who want him behind bars.

I know someone trying to help Rory get his life back together. Let me see if I can get him to come on and make a post about it. Phone Post