Rory receives $350k Crypto sponsor

lol at the reebok bonuses. condom depot was paying that alone 15 yrs ago. imagine when fighters could have 10 sponsers on their shorts plus the banners!

but is ok to plaster sponsors all the canvas and promote them during intros, cause thats ufc’s money. ufc made bank off reebok/sports image and fighters got scwered.

THERE WAS A GLITCH IN THE MATRiX - lol at the reebok bonuses. condom depot was paying that alone 15 yrs ago. imagine when fighters could have 10 sponsers on their shorts plus the banners!

but is ok to plaster sponsors all the canvas and promote them during intros, cause thats ufc’s money. ufc made bank off reebok/sports image and fighters got scwered.

I know a guy that worked with Cerrone. Said he lost roughly 300k per fight in sponsors with the Reebok deal. He fought 7 Times in one year… that’s a lot of $$$ lost out on with that deal 

The same people that trash cryptocurrencies and cryptoassets are the people that have done the least research. At most they've read a few sensational headlines and come to their own conclusion. Hard to believe that in 2018 people do not believe that we're moving towards a world where money and assets are digitized. 

In regards to Rory receiving payment in Dash, he could immediately convert it to fiat money. I'm not a big fan of Dash myself, but it's very legitimate with a cap of over $8 billion. No liquidity issues at all.