Malvert the Janitor - 
FCFBlazer - Fitch was also taller Phone Post

Cool. Anxiety down from ten to nine..

: ) Phone Post

Fight was a draw, not a win.

Back to ten, mayne.

Fitch is on another level than Rory.

back to nine.

Rory keeps heads in his freezer next to his sorbet. 

back to ten.

The frozen heads Rory stores in his freezer are icepops that he purchases them at romantic depot so he can suck on them at night.

Back to 9. Phone Post

While simultaneously chopping Allen's head off. And fren, believe me when I tell you that he liked it.

And right back up to 10.

We already have an American Psycho in MMA.....come on dudes. And legitimately, Rory is about as clean cut and whitebread as can possibly be. The type of dude that chicks bring purse shopping with them.....

...and then end having their skin made into purses.

Still a ten.

mr1709 - rory is 6ft bj is 5 9..not that big of a difference...only about the size of your dick

Haha Phone Post

GSP'eedInMyMouth - Its not the height, it's the fact Rory is a juicer, that is going to be the difference in this fight.

Dude you've been varying back and forth from being a troll to shitting on a fighter with your mudflap opinion.

You stand by this fighter bashing that he's a roider or is this sad troll hmb?

Those failed Vada tests Rory has sure are real.

This is what BJ thinks about Rory being taller..

Phone Post

kumma - nice job with a picture so i can see what the fuck your talking about

Phone Post

pj_benn - 

Rorys reach is about the same as nicks iirc and bj was able to land some solid shots on him Phone Post

THIS-

I would imagine Diaz and Rory have similiar range and BJ was able to land decent shots in rounds 1 and 3. And the BJ fighting saterday night aint the same guy that fought Diaz. YOu can tell he really wants to kill Rory. BJ comes out throwing leather and Rory doesnt like eating those shots. This is when he'll find out that taking BJ down aint the same thing as rag dolling Nate Diaz. And if he does get BJ down, BJ would be smart to just get right back up like we know he can. We know, he knows, and Rory knows BJ doesnt want to be on his back in this fight, but BJ can get back up to his feet better than anybody.

Penn round one KO.

LittleC - 
pj_benn - 

Rorys reach is about the same as nicks iirc and bj was able to land some solid shots on him Phone Post

THIS-

I would imagine Diaz and Rory have similiar range and BJ was able to land decent shots in rounds 1 and 3. And the BJ fighting saterday night aint the same guy that fought Diaz. YOu can tell he really wants to kill Rory. BJ comes out throwing leather and Rory doesnt like eating those shots. This is when he'll find out that taking BJ down aint the same thing as rag dolling Nate Diaz. And if he does get BJ down, BJ would be smart to just get right back up like we know he can. We know, he knows, and Rory knows BJ doesnt want to be on his back in this fight, but BJ can get back up to his feet better than anybody.

Penn round one KO.

Do you remember how Rory beat Nate in rounds 1 and 2 by using range, and choosing his shots, even before he began suplexing him? Rory will not be charging in to brawl with BJ like Nick did, so you can forget about BJ "throwing leather" being an effective strategy - he will pulverize BJ's face from a distance, making BJ think twice about rushing in even though he "really wants to kill Rory".

BJ will be the one looking for takedowns. He will fail. If he pursues it, he will end up on the bottom, and the referee will stop the fight with BJ looking near unrecognizable.

I cant believe you really think even if Rory is going to win, that hes going to steam roll BJ like that. If anybody gets ran over, it'll be Penn decapitating Rory in the first.

War Baby Jay!!

Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - 

GSP'eedInMyMouth - Its not the height, it's the fact Rory is a juicer, that is going to be the difference in this fight.

Dude you've been varying back and forth from being a troll to shitting on a fighter with your mudflap opinion.

You stand by this fighter bashing that he's a roider or is this sad troll hmb?

Those failed Vada tests Rory has sure are real.

Just cause he's not on the stuff all the time doesn't mean he's never taken it.

You can tell because he doesn't have too many nut huggers, not that much room to hold on is my best guess.

This is new school vs old school.

By saying that, I believe that Rory is on a different level than most fighters that came into the sport with a background in one or two different martial arts. It is not hard to imagine him winning against almost anyone - especially an undersized BJ. He has proven that he can do that at least in Nate, and that years ago, he already had the potential to beat truly elite welterweights, like Condit.

Granted, I am assuming he is still progressing at his predictable and rapid pace. He hasn't shown any reasons why one shouldn't.

yellow wrkahlc - 
BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
Malvert the Janitor - 

Back to ten, mayne.

back to nine.

back to ten.

What does that even mean?

Back to nine?

UGCTT_SidRival - This is what BJ thinks about Rory being taller..

Phone Post

Lmao Phone Post

Canooke - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
BoilerBrawnByBeatdown - 
yellow wrkahlc - 
Malvert the Janitor - 

Back to ten, mayne.

back to nine.

back to ten.

What does that even mean?

Back to nine?

It means you cannot play a game you don't understand, fren.

Back to ten, +3 gigapoints and a red square. Your move.

hey Malvert who was BJ mit man?

Spack - This is new school vs old school.

By saying that, I believe that Rory is on a different level than most fighters that came into the sport with a background in one or two different martial arts. It is not hard to imagine him winning against almost anyone - especially an undersized BJ. He has proven that he can do that at least in Nate, and that years ago, he already had the potential to beat truly elite welterweights, like Condit.

Granted, I am assuming he is still progressing at his predictable and rapid pace. He hasn't shown any reasons why one shouldn't.

I'm a fan of Rory's but let's be completely straight here broski.

Condit is literally the only elite level WW I would be comfortable saying that Rory could beat currently. The rest are all wrestling studs and as of yet, Rory has not shown he has the wrestling chops to prevent them from taking him down at will.

Was hoping for a pic in here

Osbot - 
Spack - This is new school vs old school.

I'm a fan of Rory's but let's be completely straight here broski.

Condit is literally the only elite level WW I would be comfortable saying that Rory could beat currently. The rest are all wrestling studs and as of yet, Rory has not shown he has the wrestling chops to prevent them from taking him down at will.

Alright, we will be frank from here on in, chum.

Rory has shown incredible poise for an athlete of his age in our young sport. He picks up on things quickly, and trains with GSP, the fighter with arguably the best MMA wrestling in the world. His potential to grow defensively and offensively in that realm is significant.

While he has not faced a real top level wrestler yet, I expect he would hold his own. Koscheck would be a great test, and I would bet on Rory.