@rory_macdonald are you scare or what!?

Rory is going to smash him

Drug cheating midget isn't scary after fighting Lawler Phone Post 3.0

Dugs95 - I'll root for Rory and a year ago I didn't think I'd ever say that Phone Post 3.0
My sentiments exactly.

I wasn't a fan, but I've learned to respect the Weird Warrior Phone Post 3.0

How can anyone NOT love Rory? Phone Post 3.0

cyberc92 - This is a dangerous fight for Rory coming off the Lawler beating.
Rory doesn't give a fuck Phone Post 3.0

In for screenshots Phone Post 3.0

Hector asked Rory "are you scare or what!?"

Rory replied with the ghost Emoji and the crying laughing Emoji ???? Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

pickula - After the Lawler fight, I don't think claims of 'Rory is scared' are going to carry much weight, the guy is totally fearless.
Exactly this. He fears no man. Phone Post 3.0

Lombard off the sauce will be easy for Rory to beat Phone Post 3.0

Has anyone man gained as many fans for one performance in MMA history? Phone Post 3.0

I am worried. Hector should be in deflate mode now but it seems he is still getting bigger. Phone Post 3.0

It's funny, there used to be a fair amount of people that hated on Rory. Over time though he has turned all his haters to fans. All through his fighting alone. You don't see people hating on anymore. Can't say very many fighters were able to make a turn around strictly based off their fighting. Anyhow, I think he smokes Lombard. Phone Post 3.0

It will be an exact replica of the Rory/Woodley fight. Phone Post 3.0

WAT RORY!!! Guy is a machine! Phone Post 3.0

Mexican Janitor - 
cyberc92 - This is a dangerous fight for Rory coming off the Lawler beating.
Rory doesn't give a fuck Phone Post 3.0

More of a dangerous fight for Lombard, especially coming off a drug failure, so you know he's getting tested a ton leading in.  Rory is gonna push Hectors shit in on his way back to another title shot.

Crystal Meth Jesus -
Dead President - Lombard off the sauce will be easy for Rory to beat Phone Post 3.0

Yes, just like Dos Anjos, and Yolo Romero, etc, etc.

When Lombard beats Rory people will keep blaming the roids, just say he managed to beat it, or that the Lawler fight took too much out of Rory. And if Lombard loses it will also be the roids, just that he's off it now..he's in a lose-lose...which is what you turds are best at.
Never go full D bag. Phone Post 3.0

Crystal Meth Jesus -
Dead President - Lombard off the sauce will be easy for Rory to beat Phone Post 3.0

Yes, just like Dos Anjos, and Yolo Romero, etc, etc.

When Lombard beats Rory people will keep blaming the roids, just say he managed to beat it, or that the Lawler fight took too much out of Rory. And if Lombard loses it will also be the roids, just that he's off it now..he's in a lose-lose...which is what you turds are best at.
How often are you writing "Yolo" that your phone just auto corrects to it? Phone Post 3.0

Getbacker - It's funny, there used to be a fair amount of people that hated on Rory. Over time though he has turned all his haters to fans. All through his fighting alone. You don't see people hating on anymore. Can't say very many fighters were able to make a turn around strictly based off their fighting. Anyhow, I think he smokes Lombard. Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't go as far as to say I hated him, but I didn't care for him much. The Lawler fight changed that, even though he lost - he is one of the most gutsy guys on the planet, that was just an amazing performance of heart he gave there. I too think that he smokes Lombard, and I'll certainly be rooting for him to do just that.