Rose blames UG for Piss Poor Performance

Is what she wanted to say in the post fight press conference.

Why didn’t u ask her that question Morgan

13 Likes

She also blames the octagon for being slippery.

7 Likes

she also blames buffer for his distracting jacket

12 Likes

Did they interview her? I thought she left the cage.

Post fight press conference live

2 Likes

Oh, I can’t wait to hear her explanation.

1 Like

The UG may be depraved, perverted, deviants with questionable morals but they have a higher standard for their MMA.

16 Likes

It was Stricklands fault as well

8 Likes

Going forward all female fights should be 1 round - whether it’s a title fight or not

23 Likes

Makes so much sense. 3rd round Norma last night being a prime example

1 Like

Gotta have UG and God in your corner to win fights. Rose did not have UG.

5 Likes

Dana Fell Asleep During The Rose Carla Fight

5 Likes
2 Likes

PHOENIX – Like many watching from home, Dana White wasn’t too thrilled with the co-main event of UFC 274.

The UFC women’s strawweight title was up for grabs as Rose Namajunas looked to defend her belt in a rematch against Carla Esparza. The championship fight went the full distance and lacked action, making it tough to watch as both women were hesitant with their attacks.

“It was a weird fight,” White said. “Seemed like they didn’t want to engage. I think they threw a total of six punches in the first round. It was a tough one. That happens sometimes.”

In the end, Esparza was awarded the victory, defeating Namajunas in a split decision with scores of 47-48, 49-46 and 48-47. White didn’t really have an opinion on if the rightful winner got her hand raised since he didn’t even score the fight.

“I don’t even know, man,” White said. “I started zoning out like halfway through it.”

White doesn’t believe an immediate trilogy is next. Namajunas (11-5 MMA, 9-4 UFC) is now 0-2 against Esparza (19-6 MMA, 10-4 UFC) after losing their first title fight seven-and-a-half years ago to conclude “The Ultimate Fighter 20,” and there’s a key women’s strawweight bout coming up at UFC 275 between Zhang Weili and Joanna Jedrzejczyk. White said the next title challenger will likely come from that fight.

“I don’t think anyone is clamoring for that rematch,” White said. “We’ll have to figure something else out. Rose is one of the best. She’s always gonna be there. We’ll see what happens.”

2 Likes
1 Like

OH PLEEEEZE

1 Like