Rose got what she deserved

They could give a 10-10, which has the same result as a 0-0.

They weren’t 10-10 rounds, though.

Very little was going on, don’t get me wrong. It’s just the little that was going on was clearly scorable.

1 Like

Was there a 7 round before? I want the say there was but I can’t think of it. If I were to pick one I’d say rockhold smashing the absolute shit outta Weidman would be a contender. How the fuck that carried on I’m sure I do not know.

9-9 round then!

I did some shooto in Japan in the late 90’s early 00’s. I made it into the All Japan Tournament. Won my first fight. Second fight came. One 5 minute round. I got smashed. Lost on all three cards 10-7. Humiliating lol

4 Likes

Just out of principal the judges should have sent a message of 0-0. Then at the end of a five round title fight you’d have scores like 40-36 etc. That fight would be talked about forever as the lowest scoring, do nothing fight, in history.

1 Like

I did too man

1 Like

Have any of them complained about equal pay lol

The worst fight in years and set women’s MMA back. It reminded me of Royce vs. Ken 2, Ken vs. Severn and Severn vs. Taktarov. Awful. Embarrassing. Shameful.

1 Like

Rose should bring a bicycle in the octagon with her so she can run away faster. She says she fought smart I’d say she fought scared or didn’t fight at all. She made comments she doesn’t want to mess up her face every fight so maybe Only Fans is a better option for her than MMA. She was champ but she she looked like it was her first fight and was afraid to get hit.

If they were simply playing ‘I will avoid the td at all costs. Carla, all you have to do is try takedowns. All I’ll do is avoid td’s” then she really stuck to her game plan

It’s crazy how having one shitty fight will have people raging against you.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call it a “Fight”

3 Likes

What a dick thing to say tho. She didn’t deserve it but her whack ass team I guess aka Pat did.

1 Like

10 Likes

Hahaha that’s awesome

3 Likes

They fought 4 times.

I forgot about the PTSD lol. Also shaving her head to try to make Page look bad, then keeps that little wigger look for no reason, costing herself who knows how much money in sponsorship etc. That whole thing is weird

1 Like

Breaking News…

Wmma still sucks!

8 Likes

I’d say it’s more telling of how people feel about a fighter in general. It’s just they can’t say it when they’re doing well else they’ll be called haters; they wait until they fail to pounce.