Rose Namajunas sexy with long hair in Bikini

3 Likes

Carla looks way better than rose here. I feel like rose chopped her hair off because of pat. imagine getting smashed by Barry his big goofy ass grabbing a handful of your hair and cranking on your head and neck whilst destroying hips legs and torso areas…

… I think I need a shower

3 Likes

Cute girls who have been sexually abused cut their hair off to turn people off/dare people to love them for who they are instead of how they look. Rose is a pretty girl and would have made a lot more money with hair. Whatever works for her. WMMA is unwatchable anyway.

4 Likes

Watching Rose head kick KO a Chinese chick after her better dead than red interview is most certainly watchable.

2 Likes

Rose is fucking awesome. Babe either way, beautiful face. Pats a lucky dude. Always loved how candid she is about during interviews. Warrior.

2 Likes

I think you need a cigarette followed by a nap.

1 Like

Im glad i got to read about that, thanks. Still unwatchable.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I fucking love pat… He’s hilarious

1 Like

She said something funny about cutting her hair. Something along the lines of it’s in my face during training so I cut it. Shit’s annoying.

Something along those lines.

That’s exactly what she said haha

1 Like

Woooooood

I still chuckle thinking about the video she did of her waking Pat up with a boxing glove to the head, that was funny. I do hope they are doing well together, seem like a nice couple.

“it’s an honor to have such a great opponent to test my skills against”

don’t think i’ve ever heard anyone say that at a weigh-in.

Yeah they are both home body’s and don’t like going too. Much

The video of pat saying the view is nice of rose walking is super short booty shorts and it cuts to pat doing the samurai worry thing is hilarious