Rose Namajunas vs. Carla Esparza

where’s lucille?

Big congrats to Carla. She didn’t give a scintillating performance in regaining the title from Rose but she did just enough to win 49-47 in my book. Or 3-1-1 in rounds. While Carla didn’t do much she forced what little action there was. Rose was far too passive to hold onto the belt.

3 Likes

Cut Usman for being their team mate too

1 Like

And she is the champ with the longest period between her two titles. That perseverance is amazing. Believe Oyama was her coach from the beginning to now too. Big ups to the camp for that.

2 Likes

@JohnMorganMMA would a journalist be put on the ufc shit list if they merely asked Dana about future possibilities of migrating wmma to a womens only org? Or doing wmma only cards?

Would said journalist be scared of public backlash?

8 Likes

Rose won that fight but what a piece of crap

1 Like

6 Likes

Kicked him so hard he instantly aged 35 years.

2 Likes

They should both be cut. Carla is always that boring, Rose was absolutely embarrassing to watch last night. there was no congrats neither of them deserve the title they should have both been fined 50k for underperformance of the decade and both should be dropped from the roster.

2 Likes

Lol, I never heard that one before

I just watched the fight 17 times in a row. Carla won all but the 11th.
Carla did nothing but ATTEMPTED a couple things.
Rose did nothing and ATTEMPTED nothing

2 Likes

They had an agreement to avoid contact because Carla is getting married next week. Girl code

4 Likes

17x25min = wtf did u do that for?!?!?

Every time he’s all up in her face doing weird shit, it reminds me of someone trying to make a baby stop crying by doing stupid voices and faces.

5 Likes

What you meant to say was I actually use my brain to analyze the facts instead of speculating like a fool. You criticize it because you don’t understand it. You’re the same idiot who comes into every thread and shits all over half the fighters throwing out a bunch of random accusations nobody even asked for. Lol dude please, you gossip like a chick.

I live in a free country where people are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. You can play by your own rules if you want but don’t act like I’m the delusional one. You’re just not used to being around people who use things like “logic” and “reason”. I generally scroll right past your posts because they are filled with deep hatred and negativity.

1 Like

To anyone else who liked his post ^^, I’d happily have a healthy debate with you as well.

notwithstanding all that

its weird

2 Likes

Yeah it’s weird. I acknowledge that and I have since the beginning. But the word “weird” is something people use to describe something they don’t understand. This evolves into people accusing others of crimes, immoral acts, etc… just because they can’t explain it.

People like to pretend like they know everything. I don’t. There’s a lot of shit I don’t know, and I’m not gonna pretend like I know what’s going on there. I use my intuition and common sense just like everyone else, I just don’t use it as a crutch. I use when I feel like I need to.

1 Like

It’s kind of like the way Edmund was all over Ronda after she got humiliated by Holly

3 Likes

no, i understand it quite well

it is a deviation from the norm, that is what makes it weird

1 Like