Rose opens up on trauma from Conor's bus attack

What a weirdo,a drunken irishman throwing a cart at your bus traumatized you?

wiggum -
DAVID H - 
wiggum - 
DAVID H - 
shaqitup - 

It’s inconceivable that she fights professionally and is one of the best women in the world.

sounds like she has been through a lot

Maybe, but if having people throw shit at your school bus is traumatizing, then she has not really been through much. Sorry, but that is weak as hell…

Honestly, I think random stuff messes with people. I talked about this in my post above. I know guys that came back from war okay, but then their girlfriend dumping them destroyed them.

I am trying to see your point and yes it is a valid one. But, how weak of a society are we when ghetto kids throwing shit at your school bus causes you emotional trauma???

I don’t know if it reflect the weakness of society. I think shit has messed with people for a long time.

Rose has showed that she is very physically tough in the cage. She is obviously very disciplined. It seems like she has some demons, too. She doesn’t make a big show of it and she doesn’t hype it to get attention. But, she’s honest about it. So, my hat is off to her.

Reasonable discourse and nuance when discussing the mental fortitude of a WMMA fighter?

Don’t you know this is the UG, bruh?

Great fighter but I suspect she’s the type of girl that is traumatized by a lot of things. Probably a reason why she fights.

1 Like
MrBoone - Great fighter but I suspect she's the type of girl that is traumatized by a lot of things. Probably a reason why she fights.

At the end of the day fighting 115 lb girls isn’t really scary even if you’re also one. I mean, outside of a child who is less capable of causing damage? A disabled person? 

3 Likes

I'm a fan of Rose and Trevor and Pat. 

Not everyone is the same and you just have to appreciate them for who they are.  Rose in my opinion is a great example of someone who lacked confidence, at times still lacks confidence, but she is able to muster up courage to fight the demons that are her fears.  

She's surrounded herself with good people in Trevor Whitman and Pat Barry who truly have her best interest at heart and have not only molded her into one helluva fighter, but how they help her in the technical aspects they also seem to be big factors on focusing on her mental state to make sure she trains like she should and come fight night she fights like she should. 

The fact her journey didn't seem to be easy I think makes it all the more special but I completely understand it's not normal for most champions to be so open about things they fear so I get the comments but I just appreciate how she fights and leaves it all out there.

3 Likes

Can’t imagine why Rose doesn’t post here anymore....

2 Likes

I’d hope Conor has personally said sorry to the faces of the fighters who felt the knock on effect of his stupid stunt? If he hasn’t he’s a POS

Dreville79 - 

I’d hope Conor has personally said sorry to the faces of the fighters who felt the knock on effect of his stupid stunt? If he hasn’t he’s a POS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Szj21arytU

3 Likes

Did she really go on to fight and win just two nights later? 

Mr Spliff -

Good fucking riddance she’d just be stinking up the place with her minge and and a bunch of bullshit libtard snowflake nonsense. 

3 Likes

Makes my living in the middle of a civil war for 15 years as a kid a joke.. she must’ve had such a rough childhood.... o.O

4 Likes
KHABIBsandBLASTEDmyBUTThole -

Lol. Shut up and grow some hair.

Lol. Savage.

1 Like
DAVID H -
shaqitup - 

It’s inconceivable that she fights professionally and is one of the best women in the world.

sounds like she has been through a lot

Maybe, but if having people throw shit at your school bus is traumatizing, then she has not really been through much. Sorry, but that is weak as hell…

I was just being gentle with my comment tbh lol, forgot this was the Ug

that reads like a bag of derp

Mr Spliff - 

Because Twitter and Instagram exist?

1 Like

There were a bunch of male fighters on that bus. They didn't sink into a crippling depression over this. Women just aren't built to handle conflict.

5 Likes

RIDICULOUS

1 Like
TwoCheekSneak - 

O God man up good lord trauma?

Rose is such a drama queen. 

This.

Totally ridiculous.

such a physical talent and savage but Rose is mentally brittle like thin ice.