Rosetta Comet to Scale

An astronomer put to scale pictures of the Rosetta Comet compared to something familiar like a 747.  It puts the comet into perspective.

https://imgur.com/a/CWrHL#93nNgaa

Mihow - howd that fucking plane get into space and we cant get to Mars? what...?

It's that missing Malaysian plane!  Apparently they found it.

Crazy detail in those pics.

Yea man those planes look real...... Phone Post 3.0

Can anyone see the first pic as a creature? It has a head, face, looking right, legs, and a thorax.

Crooked NYer - Yea man those planes look real...... Phone Post 3.0

Not sure if serious.

So that's where the Rosetta Stone came from! Crazy they were able to write on a comet, in three languages no less! Phone Post 3.0

Pretty much a mountain traveling at incredible speeds through space.

AdmiralCackbar - Pretty much a mountain traveling at incredible speeds through space.

There is a comet floating around that's the size of Texas.  Imagine that!

AngryFoamy - 
AdmiralCackbar - Pretty much a mountain traveling at incredible speeds through space.

I know, man. It's absolutely insane to think about.

i have an idea

lets send a team of oil drillers into space to blow it up!

AdmiralCackbar -
AngryFoamy - 

We're on a gigantic rock spinning through space, and you guys are amazed about a lil rock that, in comparison to the earth is the size of my left nut Phone Post 3.0

The Brotorious B.I.G - 
AdmiralCackbar -
AngryFoamy - 

We're on a gigantic rock spinning through space, and you guys are amazed about a lil rock that, in comparison to the earth is the size of my left nut Phone Post 3.0

I'm amazed by all of it.

I No Kung Foo - Can anyone see the first pic as a creature? It has a head, face, looking right, legs, and a thorax.

Do you see it?

I No Kung Foo - Can anyone see the first pic as a creature? It has a head, face, looking right, legs, and a thorax.
Blue please...

http://jadedbride.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/the-neverending-story-the-neverending-story-690060_720_545.jpg Phone Post 3.0

Excuse me Dr. ^ Phone Post 3.0

He grew an Afro. Just post it! Phone Post 3.0

Oops! Didn't show up before. Thanks doc! Phone Post 3.0

huh, that big fucker passes between the earth and Mars, and crosses Mars' orbital path twice.

well, no point in trying anymore. we're all done for.

hope it smashs into us