Rosholt looked MUCH improved last night.

I thought that was easily the best Jake's looked in the cage so far. Can't wait to see him next time out.

The guy definitely has the tools to be great, and I thought it was good to see the improvement.

He looked great, but I'd like to see him use his awesome wrestling more. Dude has pretty damn good top control and chokes too.

I'd like to see him mix up his ground game with some more elbows and punches. He could've hurt Leben a few times and kinda passed up on the opportunities. But goddamn, did he put that boy out with the quickness when he got a good hold of him.

i was shocked by his striking and guard

NorthFromHere - He looked great, but I'd like to see him use his awesome wrestling more. Dude has pretty damn good top control and chokes too.

He diddn't need to use his awesome wrestling against Leben, there was no threat. I thought his kicks were sharp and his punching was 100% improved. Lebens strking is the same old stuf he's always done, Jake looked like the veteran fighter and made Leben look like a rookie

He looked lost in his last few fights and I wondered if he would be one of those guys with a gold pedigree that never makes the transfer.

Last night he looked great

Looked OK. Truth be told Leben looked like a slow, plodding drunk for 1/2 that fight.. even though I like Chris Leben.. that's what I saw.

He's obviously been working his standup, and has gotten at least competent from his back, but DAMN, he worked quick and hard once he got on top. Landed SEVERAL hard elbows, some nice punches, and threatned 2x with chokes before he finally finished him.

BRIGHT future, I think.

Jake is the man..future force at 185!

Definitely much improved; I'd like to see Jake vs Aaron Simpson after last night.