Rosie sexton takes a shot at Rogan on twitter.

"48 hours post fight- I have two black eyes, otherwise I'm 100% fine. You could have given me a IQ test as I stepped out of the cage and I'd still have scored higher than Joe Rogan."

till Rogan

Not taking anyones side but that pretty funny Phone Post

I don't think it's a matter of sides. She has a PhD. I like Joe and all, he's witty and knowledgeable about MMA, but she's definitely smarter than him, there's not really a lot to debate about that particular issue.

HexRei - I don't think it's a matter of sides. She has a PhD. I like Joe and all, he's witty and knowledgeable about MMA, but she's definitely smarter than him, there's not really a lot to debate about that particular issue.

More education does not mean smarter.

http://www.mmajunkie.com/news/2013/10/like-velasquez-dos-santos-ufcs-white-believes-andrade-sexton-went-on-too-long

"I agree 100 percent that fight should have been stopped," Dana White said. "It's a fight like that that made me not like women's MMA, actually. I saw a very one-sided, mismatched fight."

"It's one of those fights that looked good on paper, and then in reality it was a horrible, one-sided mismatch," he said. "And it should have been stopped. I said what we should do is bring the ref out in the hallway and let someone punch him in the face for 15 minutes, and nobody jump in to help him, just to see what it feels like."

BigSleep - 
HexRei - I don't think it's a matter of sides. She has a PhD. I like Joe and all, he's witty and knowledgeable about MMA, but she's definitely smarter than him, there's not really a lot to debate about that particular issue.

More education does not mean smarter.

Not always, but it definitely proves intelligence. Joe hasn't proven himself in my eyes.

Pitbull3744 - 

Personally i might get hate for this but i dont like Joe Rogan at all, and i am starting to really dislike his commentary.  

i really like joe rogan, but his commentary really pisses me off nowadays. i used to like it, but now it just makes me yell at the TV for every UFC event.

too much hyperbole, too much saying what fighters should do imo.

....and she'll wonder why she didn't end up in the UFC. Rogan has been around long enough to have some say.

Sick of this bullshit about fights needing to stopped.

If someone's still attacking and still defending, let them fucking fight.

The pussifucation of this sport is incredible. It's like a PG cartoon caricature of the sport that rose to popularity. Phone Post

Diego gets beat up for 15 minutes = greatest fight of all time.

woman gets beat up = referees aren't doing their jobs.

Sanchez showed potential to turn things around, and did in the third round of that bout.

Sexton didn't, and didn't.

Huge fan of Dr. Sexton but I agree with Rogan here

Rogan was correct. Rosie is just butthurt imo Phone Post

"you could have gave me a IQ test".

This is how she chooses to phrase the questioning of somebody else's IQ?

People have their opinions. Joe has been doing commentary at the highest level for years and knows fighting. I'm sure he was calling it as he saw it and I'm sure this isn't the first time a fighter has disagreed with his opinion of the fight. Phone Post

hackett - 

Sanchez showed potential to turn things around, and did in the third round of that bout.

I didn't see the sexton fight...but i did see the Diego fight...and the fight could have been justifiably stopped any almost any time before the third round...which means the 3rd round is actually an argument for not stopping the fight.

Maybe Sexton could have had the same kind of 3rd round spark?

same argument for JDS vs Cain I suppose.

Fighters will always want the bout to continue, and it's a pretty funny line, too.

Love that gal.

But... Rogan (and White) are correct.

likatiga - "you could have gave me a IQ test".

This is how she chooses to phrase the questioning of somebody else's IQ?

You could have given me an IQ test.

Does this woman really have a PhD?

Rosi scores higher on an IQ test than anyone in the sport. However, there is a growing awareness now that simply because a fighter can take any more punishment, doesn't mean they can.

A big cut over the eye will stop a fight even if the fighter can continue because of the danger of nerve damage over the eye. The long term dangers of head trauma manifests themselves only years later, but need to be taken into account.

sacredhate - 
hackett - 

I didn't see the sexton fight...but i did see the Diego fight...and the fight could have been justifiably stopped any almost any time before the third round...which means the 3rd round is actually an argument for not stopping the fight.

Maybe Sexton could have had the same kind of 3rd round spark?

same argument for JDS vs Cain I suppose.

I think if you had seen Sexton vs. Andrade, you'd realize there's no comparison to be made. It was really bad.

Rogan said the same thing about JDS vs. Cain, that it should have been stopped, so there's not much of an argument to be made about sexism here, either.