Rosie sexton takes a shot at Rogan on twitter.

Not a fan of Joe Rogan commentary lately, but think Mauro Ranallo is doing a great job with boxing commentary. Who would have thought that a few years ago?

And the time to stop a fight is when one side can no longer win. There is no point in letting it get to the point of one side not being able to continue.

kyle223 - 
likatiga - "you could have gave me a IQ test".

This is how she chooses to phrase the questioning of somebody else's IQ?

You could have given me an IQ test.

Does this woman really have a PhD?

In theoretical computer science. Not English.

I could also point out that English is not even her first language.

Rogans not one to argue about how smart he is, he's made that quite clear. Phone Post 3.0

HexRei - 
kyle223 - 

I'm going to have to see this IQ test

vaginas are going to vagina.

Internettufguy - 
sacredhate - Diego gets beat up for 15 minutes = greatest fight of all time.

woman gets beat up = referees aren't doing their jobs.
Diego was fighting back and landing shots. Sexton was on the wrong side of a one-sided felony assault. Big difference. Phone Post 3.0

ok. i be quiet now.

Incredibly sexist commentary by Rogan, as always... One of his few flaws as a commentator/person.

I didn't listen to commentary what did rogan say? I'm assuming she took issue with what he said Phone Post 3.0

Rogan was dead on! Are gifs for free fights allowed?

I wanna see slobber knockers. Not at the peril of the athlete's long term mental health. I assume the officials in charge are trained and educated to know what the limits are as we understand them with todays knowledge (not speculation).

Jimmi fixed my sn - I didn't listen to commentary what did rogan say? I'm assuming she took issue with what he said Phone Post 3.0

That the fight should have been stopped because Sexton got punched in the face repeatedly, although still defending herself and fighting back.

One week earlier: "How tough is Diego Sanchez!? This is the best fight EVER!"

The grammar used in the OP, is not a perfect match for Rosie's facebook post.

BigSleep -
HexRei - I don't think it's a matter of sides. She has a PhD. I like Joe and all, he's witty and knowledgeable about MMA, but she's definitely smarter than him, there's not really a lot to debate about that particular issue.

More education does not mean smarter.

Boom. Higher education doesn't mean higher intelligence. For the record I agree with Joe. It was one sided and she was never really in the fight. Phone Post

Rosi is a true fighter and thinks like a fighter. They're sensitive about how people perceive their toughness and don't want that questioned. Phone Post 3.0

2JupitersTooMany - 
HexRei - 
kyle223 - 

It's funny, because it's mostly the less intelligent people I know that think that spelling and punctuation are a gold-standard measure of intellect. It's completely a surface trait. Half the time I don't bother using proper grammar and punctuation (as I notice you just didn't) because as long as meaning is accurately conveyed, the rules aren't that relevant and are a waste of brain power. I can't say that enough. The only thing that matters is that the person can understand your message.

The rules of a language are not an end in and of themselves and when you've been spending your time studying protein folding in recombinant DNA or the behavior of strong interaction force in regards to quantum chromodynamics you just stop giving a shit about that stuff, unless it's a formal lab report or journal article or something.

FOX Force Five - The grammar used in the OP, is not a perfect match for Rosie's facebook post.

Your right I fucked up . the last part didn't copy and paste and I thought I copied it exactly. 1000 pardons. Phone Post

HexRei - I could also point out that English is not even her first language.

Dr. Sexton has lived in England since prior to her first birthday, actually.

She's as French as Kimo is German.

HexRei -
2JupitersTooMany - 
HexRei - 
kyle223 - 

It's funny, because it's mostly the less intelligent people I know that think that spelling and punctuation are a gold-standard measure of intellect. It's completely a surface trait. Half the time I don't bother using proper grammar and punctuation (as I notice you just didn't) because as long as meaning is accurately conveyed, the rules aren't that relevant and are a waste of brain power. I can't say that enough. The only thing that matters is that the person can understand your message.

The rules of a language are not an end in and of themselves and when you've been spending your time studying protein folding in recombinant DNA or the behavior of strong interaction force in regards to quantum chromodynamics you just stop giving a shit about that stuff, unless it's a formal lab report or journal article or something.

You articulated exactly how I feel about grammar, Fuck it. As long as its. Close. Phone Post

She's so smart that she used gave instead of given. Phone Post