Rotator cuff injury workouts

Injured my rotator cuff about 3 months ago. Physio recommends light excersise but nothing too strenuous. I can workout my back and arms no worries but I need some good chest and shoulder excersises that won't put to much strain on my cuff.

Thanks in advance guys. Phone Post

Shoulders are hard to rehab, because what is causing your problem might be different from what causes someone else's problem. There isn't one fix for all shoulder problems.

Having said that, I got better by a combination of the following things: ART sessions, mobility work(Scapular wall slides, forearm wall slides, scap pushupes, etc...) ROM exercises, lacrosse ball self myofascial release.

The ROM exercises seemed to be the breakthrough for me. One day I just seeemed to improve rapidly from doing these and then all the other exercises seemed more effective after this.

Regular RC exercises did not seem to help me much.

Overhead holds also seem to be doing wonders for my shouders.

There is a link about them here:
http://www.t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/1736

Out To Lunch - Shoulders are hard to rehab, because what is causing your problem might be different from what causes someone else's problem. There isn't one fix for all shoulder problems.

Having said that, I got better by a combination of the following things: ART sessions, mobility work(Scapular wall slides, forearm wall slides, scap pushupes, etc...) ROM exercises, lacrosse ball self myofascial release.

The ROM exercises seemed to be the breakthrough for me. One day I just seeemed to improve rapidly from doing these and then all the other exercises seemed more effective after this.

Regular RC exercises did not seem to help me much.

Overhead holds also seem to be doing wonders for my shouders.

There is a link about them here:
http://www.t-nation.com/strength-training-topics/1736

Thanks mate Phone Post

Google Eric Cressey and read up on his stuff. He trains a lot baseball players and has good knowledge about the shoulders. So you may be able to find some really good info on his site. Phone Post