Round two

kennyfrommd - Nate got put on his ass. He wasn't flatlined, but him going down was the result of taking a hard shot. It was not a slip, it was not him "baiting" Conor into his guard. You can't just make things up and say they are true. Phone Post 3.0
If someone is hurt you follow it up with strikes. Nate went down and mcgregor didn't even think Nate was hurt. I just don't see these those as a knock down really. Nate had mcgregor in far worse shape against the cage. Phone Post 3.0

sextoymagic -
kennyfrommd - Nate got put on his ass. He wasn't flatlined, but him going down was the result of taking a hard shot. It was not a slip, it was not him "baiting" Conor into his guard. You can't just make things up and say they are true. Phone Post 3.0
If someone is hurt you follow it up with strikes. Nate went down and mcgregor didn't even think Nate was hurt. I just don't see these those as a knock down really. Nate had mcgregor in far worse shape against the cage. Phone Post 3.0
It's very simple, don't over complicate it. Conor punched Nate in the face, and Nate fell on the ground. That's a knock down. Stop trying to explain it away. Phone Post 3.0

kennyfrommd -
sextoymagic -
It's very simple, don't over complicate it. Conor punched Nate in the face, and Nate fell on the ground. That's a knock down. Stop trying to explain it away. Phone Post 3.0

lol; people act like Nate voluntarily jumped to the ground or slipped on a banana peel. If the roles were reversed and Nate dropped Conor 2x people would pile on even more.

12SixElbow -

I didn't give him round 2, but I see the arguement.

The knockdowns were Nate trying to be light on the lead leg and having bad footwork while doing so, he popped right up and was never in trouble. He then outstruck Conor in the round.

If by popped up you mean laid there till Conner told him to stand up then yes he did Phone Post 3.0

I felt Conor won the beginning of RD 2, and Diaz won the end. That round was clearly a turning point and was where Conor started to gas and Diaz started to come alive. Phone Post 3.0

I feel Nate lost that round. Conor dropped him a couple maybe even 3 times and also hit him with some nice shots, Nate did put it on him at the end of the round but i really dont think it was enough it take the round.

I'm feeling the hurt too but Conor definitely won, even though I thought he was gonna KO himself from exhaustion at one point.

The Pendulum - E. Judging Criteria 1. Judges are required to determine the winner of a bout that goes to it's full time limit based upon the following criteria: -Clean Strikes -Effective Grappling -Octagon Control -Effective Aggressiveness

Nate outstruck Conor, out grappled him, and made him turn his back and run away. Phone Post 3.0
Nate was dominated for all but the last minute of that round clown Phone Post 3.0

SamVDW - I felt Conor won the beginning of RD 2, and Diaz won the end. That round was clearly a turning point and was where Conor started to gas and Diaz started to come alive. Phone Post 3.0
I just rewarched the 2nd and Nate didn't even really have any significant punches until the 1:20 second mark. It in no way made up for the other 4 minutes he was being outclassed on the feet and being dropped. Phone Post 3.0

Bisping decisioned my SN -
The Pendulum - E. Judging Criteria 1. Judges are required to determine the winner of a bout that goes to it's full time limit based upon the following criteria: -Clean Strikes -Effective Grappling -Octagon Control -Effective Aggressiveness

Nate outstruck Conor, out grappled him, and made him turn his back and run away. Phone Post 3.0
Nate was dominated for all but the last minute of that round clown Phone Post 3.0
So when the round ended, Conor was getting his ass beat and literally trying to run away from Nate. Nate outstruck him and did more damage.

Yeah, really sounds like Conor's round eh? Phone Post 3.0

I argued with a couple people over that second round. Conor won the majority of that round BIG. He knocked Nate down twice. Nate came back strong late but Mac won that round overall Phone Post 3.0

People are crazy delusional lol... Nate just fell and wasn't hurt? Conor smashed him in the face forcing Nate to fall. Twice! Conor didn't go in because he didn't wanna get in Nates guard not because he didn't think he was hurt. Nate came back strong but Conor had already won most of the round. It's pretty simple stuff here Phone Post 3.0

Giving Nate the 2nd round is everything that's wrong about the Diaz nuthuggers, please learn to score fights objectively

Ghostface Killah - People are crazy delusional lol... Nate just fell and wasn't hurt? Conor smashed him in the face forcing Nate to fall. Twice! Conor didn't go in because he didn't wanna get in Nates guard not because he didn't think he was hurt. Nate came back strong but Conor had already won most of the round. It's pretty simple stuff here Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, I don't understand how retarded people are on here. Astounding Phone Post 3.0

Diferentigual - Right, yet somehow, Diaz fans are arguing he won that round? Phone Post 3.0
Diaz fans are like the Diaz brothers. If you ask them , they have never lost a fight.
"Condit ran and never beat Nick" , " I was drugged in the GSP fight by one of his training staff. " " Silva ran and was on roids" " I was hurt and couldn't train"
Blah blah blah.
Know what you never hear from them ?
"I lost fair and square and I'll be back to get revenge "
They might as well be Brazilian.
I love watching the Diaz brothers fight and I respect them as fighters.
As men, they both have some growing up to do. They are in their 30's now and the 19-20 year old behavior is ridiculous. Phone Post 3.0

I saw it as a close round and I have no dog in the fight. Neither knock down had Diaz super rocked and he put on a clinic in the last couple minutes.

Very tight round but the judges got it right imo. Phone Post 3.0

Big_Data - 

Guy gets cracked in the face and falls to the ground = no problem not even hurt

guy absorbs some shots against the cage while tired = almost finished

LOL keep them coming 

Yeah, it's really embarassing watching these guys try to warp reality to what they want.

I'm confused: did McGregor drop Nate twice in the 2nd round with punches or leg kicks?

HUGE difference. 

orcus -
Big_Data - 

Guy gets cracked in the face and falls to the ground = no problem not even hurt

guy absorbs some shots against the cage while tired = almost finished

LOL keep them coming 

Yeah, it's really embarassing watching these guys try to warp reality to what they want.

I mean if they were trolling I could understand but I don't think most of these posters are.

At least this fight did unanimously settle one thing and that's that Diaz fans are the most delusional of all time. MDOAT Phone Post 3.0

I don't know who won the 2nd, but if you dorks can't figure out a real knockdown from a real punch that really hurt and that lame "knockdown" with Nate's other foot up and moving weird and getting up with absolutely no problem or pain then you're lost. Phone Post 3.0