Rousey challenges Cris 'Cyroid' post fight video

Fabefromfort - There's juice everywhere. The Olympics, Baseball, Football obviously, and MMA is probably the worst with close to 100 percent of the fighters using. Nagative publicity ? You use the caught cheaters like Cyborg to set an example, and appease the fans. It's a cost of doing business. To Cyborg, and the MMA organization in question. You test, and if its negative, you've practiced due diligence, and it holds up in court, or to the Nevada Athletic Commission, or whomever. You put your show on, and everyone's happy. Point is everyone on the globe knows what goes on behind closed doors, but we still want to watch a good fight so...cest la vie..I spose. Now, Cyborg clearly wants to remain a dude essentially, and maintain her weight which means she simply will keep juicing, and be more careful next time around. If she goes to normal off-season shape, she must walk around at the 170-185 poung range. Most likely 178 or so. That is scary shit bro. Maybe even heavier. I clocked in at 178-182 ripped as she was, and walked around at 235-254 pound range. But, I was, and am, a natural. And i am a dude. A pretty good looking, hot one at that. Anyway, I'm beginning to wonder if Rousey is juicing, and I will bet she is doing something. That neck is a tell-tale sign. The musculature, and vascularity around the necks of women become so much more apparent. It's a side-effect in men too, but you notice it more in women. Cyborg's looked virtually nauseating, and disgusting. It will be interesting when, and if she gets back in the ring. The world will be scrutinizing, and analyzing the physique of Cyborg closer than a Mr. Olympia Competition. Wanderlei has been juicing for sooo long, he must have no balls left. If Rousey, and Cyborg do meet, say, at a catch weight of 140, Cyborg would probably pummel Rousey into submission like Ike Turner on Tina. Because, essentially, that's what it is, a Dude on a woman. She would have a good shot if she made 135, and would simply, and literally rape Rousey with Cyborg's new organ like John Travolta on Pee Wee Herman. Rousey might be buying time with the holdout, as she beefs, and juices up to a heavier weight, and adds muscle, and Cardio development. So what goes on in the bedroom with Mr/ Mrs Mantos, uh...Santos.

20 bucks no one reads your post because its too F'ing long!!! Phone Post

Lol Ronda knows cyborg can't make the weight, only reason she did that. Phone Post

Cyroid could make 135 if she stopped fucking juicing and started resembling a woman again.

You honestly think with all this time off she couldn't have dropped the muscle she gained through cheating and got close?

She never gave a shit about weight before and she's assuming that Ronda and everyone else will submit to her laziness and give in.

She a black eye on womens MMA. She deserves nothing. She needs to drop the bullshit and work her ass off and get to 135.
Once there, I hope RR snaps her arm off and stuffs it up her cheating ass. Phone Post

dustin dustin - I dont get people who have a base skill...literally better than EVERYONE...yet they still practice it (and its nonfunctional parts i.e gi) as much or more as they do the other aspects of the sport. No dummy. Dont do that. Train striking 90% and wrestling 9% and train your base ENAT. U wont 4get.

That strategy sure never won koscheck a title. His wrestling was about as good as it gets for folkstyle. Phone Post

I hope Ronda doesn't read this thread. So much fail in here. Phone Post