Rousey co-hosts FOX NFL Sunday

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 

my friend who saw her other sport show guest spot a few weeks ago says Roda sounds very uneducated when speaking.  When talking about herself she's fine, because she knows that subject pretty well.  But speaking about anything else, she uses lots of uh, ums, pauses, padding phrases, etc.  

Just fight Cyborg already Ronda! Men have gone up in weight to find greater challenges.  Put some more meat on your Hollywood butt and fight Cyborg ! 

It's because she's not smart. Amazingly skilled yes, smart no. She's the girl version of the dumb jock stereotype in every way.

Ronda presented herself very well in the post game session. Looked nice, didn't come off brash. Good showing.

Morpheus1976 - 
Kimbo Kardashian - 
Morpheus1976 - 
Koga - 
Morpheus1976 - UG cannot go without a rousey topic a day
It is thanks to your support for posting on every Rousey thread, appreciated. Phone Post 3.0

any info on the 193 ticket sell?

http://www.mmanews.com/update-on-ticket-sales-for-ufc-193/

UFC has already sold between 45000-50000 tickets to ufc 193 so far(as of Oct. 18)

i think the UFC is hyping that number, need to see some proof.

This article from the Herald seems to think it will sell out.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/ufc-193-melbourne-certain-to-set-world-record-with-rush-on-tickets/story-fni2u98u-1227536645451

Dick Niaz - Ronda presented herself very well in the post game session. Looked nice, didn't come off brash. Good showing.
. Phone Post 3.0

For all the shit we give Ronda nitpicking every little thing she does, she's basically one of the best things that has happened to the sport in a long time, and she's going to have an incredibly successful future Phone Post 3.0

Eh. Getting oversaturated with Rousey. Phone Post 3.0

Wow she's a pioneer! There's no way this had anything to do with her upcoming ppv with a company fox works with. This is definitely because she has star power and earned that spot in that booth. There's no way its cross promotion!

She's not once in a life time, she's once ever. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda isn't even interesting, anytime she speaks, it's boring and not even compelling. She sounds like a 13 year old with a manly voice and should just stick to fighting Phone Post 3.0

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 

my friend who saw her other sport show guest spot a few weeks ago says Roda sounds very uneducated when speaking.  When talking about herself she's fine, because she knows that subject pretty well.  But speaking about anything else, she uses lots of uh, ums, pauses, padding phrases, etc.  

Just fight Cyborg already Ronda! Men have gone up in weight to find greater challenges.  Put some more meat on your Hollywood butt and fight Cyborg ! 

You needed your friend to draw this conclusion? We can say the same about Conor. U na-ah min?

mada -
GiblerTRT - Wow she's a pioneer! There's no way this had anything to do with her upcoming ppv with a company fox works with. This is definitely because she has star power and earned that spot in that booth. There's no way its cross promotion!

So you're saying fox cares how many ppv the UFC sells? I think it's probably because she's the biggest star in mma, past or present, and they are trying to get more people to watch the UFC on fox and were hoping she could help build interest.
I guess i should have maybe said something about idk... CROSS PROMOTION? Phone Post 3.0

Not a Do Nothing Bitch -
GiblerTRT - Wow she's a pioneer! There's no way this had anything to do with her upcoming ppv with a company fox works with. This is definitely because she has star power and earned that spot in that booth. There's no way its cross promotion!

Then why dont other Champs do this? Phone Post 3.0
Rousey had been being built up longer. Phone Post 3.0

She did well. Didn't last long, but longer than many of her fights...lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3Dc_vN7WWM&feature=youtu.be