Rousey has never watched an episode of TUF 18

CaptChaos - If you watch reality TV, everyone that is portrayed poorly has the excuse of "it's impossible to know the real person through Reality tv."

Ironically most people that are portrayed as being nice are nice and people that are portrayed as jerks usually are jerks. No reality tv is not a 100 accurate depiction of a person but it gives us a pretty good idea who people really are.

Real mean/Fake nice is a bunch of bull.

After working on a reality show I don't believe any show. They can edit anything and make it into what they want. They want someone to be the villain..they can make that person seem like a villain. Trust me. Rhonda gave them plenty of footage to work with though, so its her fault.

I completely disagree with the opening sentence.

Not sure why Ronda gets credit for being "real".

If anything shes more fake with all this mean mugging and all the disinterest in apparently everything.

You think she acts like that off camera?

MMA Girls - 
CaptChaos - If you watch reality TV, everyone that is portrayed poorly has the excuse of "it's impossible to know the real person through Reality tv."

Ironically most people that are portrayed as being nice are nice and people that are portrayed as jerks usually are jerks. No reality tv is not a 100 accurate depiction of a person but it gives us a pretty good idea who people really are.

Real mean/Fake nice is a bunch of bull.

After working on a reality show I don't believe any show. They can edit anything and make it into what they want. They want someone to be the villain..they can make that person seem like a villain. Trust me. Rhonda gave them plenty of footage to work with though, so its her fault.

Reality TV exists because there is an endless stream of people who will embarrass themselves for very little money. It's no coincidence that most of the people who go on these shows are struggling waiters and models (aka wannabe actors) from LA. If you create drama and give juicy sound bites, you get lots of airtime. If you don't, you get left on the cutting room floor. That's why Grant, Wootten, and Hill were nonentities this season in favor of a loser like Sharkbait. Ronda got tons of airtime for the same reason. Had she played it smarter, I bet we would have seen her far less.