Rousey Momma Blog!

Ronda's Mom is without a doubt the most sought after MMA related interview right now.

Keep up to speed with her thoughts via her own blog.

Enjoy:

http://drannmaria.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1 Phone Post 3.0

Heard enough of her BS last week. Think ill leave it. Phone Post 3.0

Scobjjie - Heard enough of her BS last week. Think ill leave it. Phone Post 3.0
Really?!

She's the hottest trend in all of MMA right now.

Don't miss out bro or you'll look silly. Phone Post 3.0

Can't believe the lack of interest in Momma Rousey :( Phone Post 3.0

Outlaw'd by Lytle - Can't believe the lack of interest in Momma Rousey :( Phone Post 3.0

We need pics!

She is awesome.

Brom Bones - Shes annoying. No thanks. Phone Post 3.0
Pretentious also Phone Post 3.0

BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Brom Bones - Shes annoying. No thanks. Phone Post 3.0
Pretentious also Phone Post 3.0
Prove it. Phone Post 3.0

Ronda's mom is so hot right now Phone Post 3.0

Kirik -

She is awesome.

This. If u read her blogs you'll realize she's very sharp and insightful. I don't agree with everything she says but I prefer someone that is honest and has something to say than someone who is dull or is worried about what others think. Phone Post 3.0

Anderson's BBC in my Goku -
Kirik -

She is awesome.

This. If u read her blogs you'll realize she's very sharp and insightful. I don't agree with everything she says but I prefer someone that is honest and has something to say than someone who is dull or is worried about what others think. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly - go check out her blog.

Gain an insight on a former Olympian and Mother to the baddest female on the planet.

She knows more about combat sports than 90% of the UG. Phone Post 3.0

Brom Bones - Shes annoying. No thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Fantastic blog.

Big Pookie - 
Outlaw'd by Lytle - Can't believe the lack of interest in Momma Rousey :( Phone Post 3.0

We need pics!

NotTheNoobURLooking4 -
Big Pookie - 

We need pics!

Nice pins. Phone Post 3.0

The hottest trend in all of MMA can be whatever it wants to be but I'd prefer to read an interview by someone in the sport like Rhonda or johnny Hendricks than their mom! Just me maybe but I don't really care what she has to say about anything unless I meet her in the street and I'm lost and she can give me directions! Phone Post 3.0