Rousey opponents 2013

gracie has not had a fight yet. ronda has . in a grappling event kyra might have something for her. in mma rousey all day. rousey's striking is getting better every day. her punches dont look bad. compared to her grappling it does

she owned Kaufman.

mancini 02er - lets get real. cyborg wont try and make 135. who is next for ronda after liz. tate rematch then? if not sara

Cyborg will make 135.  She doesnt have any other options.  Rousey wins that fight too imo.

rousey better be ready to be slammed. cyborg will get caught in the armbar and will attempt to slam ronda. if cyborg wants to fight for a living she has to make 135

lol, I think she'll be alright

wit ronda being sak

Dillon70 - 

i think kyra v rowdy will look simalar to royce v sak...

I was thinking the exact same thing earlier

mancini 02er - rousey better be ready to be slammed. cyborg will get caught in the armbar and will attempt to slam ronda. if cyborg wants to fight for a living she has to make 135

Carano mounted Cyborg.  Ronda will too.  You can't slam out of an armbar from mount.

Me.
The only match I want to see her in is against me.

No refs, no spectators, no time limit....no gi. Phone Post

if cyborg cant ko ronda right away ronda wins via armbar in the 1st

Bad Monkey - 
mancini 02er - rousey better be ready to be slammed. cyborg will get caught in the armbar and will attempt to slam ronda. if cyborg wants to fight for a living she has to make 135

Carano mounted Cyborg.  Ronda will too.  You can't slam out of an armbar from mount.

you are the only one to say you can't slam out of an armbar from mount not me. mounted armbar?? you mean from mount to a armbar?

I wouldn't suggest a slam as a first line of defence against any arm lock.

tbi0904 -
pitbu11y -  Cyborg only. Then she will realize MMA is not her thing. Just saying. Phone Post

Why isn't mma her thing?

He was making the statement about Gina Carano Phone Post

well nobodys had anything for ronda when it comes to defending it. cyborg is a big roided up girl with brut strength. i can see her trying that. i rewatched gina vs cyborg. gina did well in that fight. makes me believe ronda will do as well if not better vs cris.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUG5fOOE8Vc

cyborg just throws wild punches. carano took most of them well as did Marloes Coenen coenen atually took cyborg into the 3rd. maybe cris does not hit as hard as we all thought. ronda goes through her opponents quicker then cris not on roids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeTIQH5TBHA

Gina Carano comeback

FOX Force Five - 
mancini 02er - Sara McMann's wrestling would be the best test for rousey

I think Sara still needs some more experience.

i'm not trying to hate on sara, but she literally has NOTHING other than wrestling.  So yeah, she gets takes down all day, but then holds position and does NOTHING.  really boring and ineffective style IMO.  I agree that she lost to Shayna recently at Invicta.  Sara has no striking or submission offense that I have seen.  She would take down ronda and fall into an arm bar for sure.  Ronda would probably bait her and give up the takedown even.

That kind of fits with my comment about the Hitomi fight Tru.

mancini 02er - 
Bad Monkey - 

you are the only one to say you can't slam out of an armbar from mount not me. mounted armbar?? you mean from mount to a armbar?

Yes. Ronda will mount cyborg and will transition to armbar from there. It's hard to slam someone when you are on your back. 

American Shaolin - Ronda will beat most of these women but she would lose to McMann, Cyborg and Marloes Coenen for sure.

McCann is still green and got out grappled by Bazler.

cyborg is a threat but has an overrated ground game. The strength advantage will be mitigated a good bit by having to lose mass to make 135. 

Coenen got out grappled by Tate who got schooled out the ground by rousey (I know, mmath at its finest). Coenen also prefers to fight at 145.