Rousey predicts longer fight with Holm

I totally believe her, guys. Phone Post 3.0

She is badass, but don't sleep on Holly's head kicks.

kronnchi - Match up is almost as bad as fedor vs Indian guy Phone Post 3.0
Better than Bethe. Phone Post 3.0

ShakaSway - 
Chaelismyhero - 19x world champion?
Its like Psycho Sid's undefeated record in WCW, it just keeps growing somehow

Also hahaha "and like headkick knockouts"

Also I can appreciate that she is dominate enough she has to sell based off a promise of a longer fight. She is a head of her competition on talent for sure, but did anyone else have to do this? Phone Post 3.0

Ronda doesn't have to try to sell it. Rousey vs. a broom stick would do 800K. She's a crossover star.

I really like Holly as a person but I just don't see her lasting very long. She has heart if you've ever seen any of her boxing matches,she doesn't go down without a fight. I think she's going to get KO'd. I hope she doesn't but I think that's what's going to happen.

Chaelismyhero - 19x world champion?
Lol, this. Wolf tickets. Phone Post 3.0

Dem wolf tickets

#FreeNickDiaz

TheBigRedOne - YAAAAWWWWN. Wake me when she finally says she will kick Cyborg's ass at any weight class.

"I will beat the steroids out of him"- Weidman referring to Vitor.

That's a champion for you, and I don't like him.

Ronda will beat the steroids out of Cyborg too if Cyborg does what Vitor did and make the champ's weight

Leghound -
TheBigRedOne - YAAAAWWWWN. Wake me when she finally says she will kick Cyborg's ass at any weight class.

Ronda will beat the steroids out of Cyborg too if Cyborg does what Vitor did and make the champ's weight

Weidman ducked vitor until after the trt was stopped. The guy he fought wasn't the same vitrtor that was koing guys With head kicks.
Also vitor wasn't demanding Weidman move up to lhw to fight him in a smaller organisation. Phone Post 3.0

I think she's right. Holm is going to do to Ronda what Condit did to Diaz...

I can't hate on her for selling the fight, but Holly has almost no chance, she's got a potential head kick and that's it. She doesn't have 1 punch KO power and her TDD is only solid because she hasn't fought anyone who has solid take downs.

I still say Holly tries to keep range by using kicks. Ronda catches one of those kicks and charges forward for the takedown, gets it, and submits her. Phone Post 3.0

"...because she's a 19-time boxing world champion..."

LOL. Ronda knows this is meangingless... but the average viewer doesn't.

Can't blame her for trying to hype the fight somehow, I guess.

Oontyex -
Leghound -

Weidman ducked vitor until after the trt was stopped. The guy he fought wasn't the same vitrtor that was koing guys With head kicks.
Also vitor wasn't demanding Weidman move up to lhw to fight him in a smaller organisation. Phone Post 3.0
Weidman keeps asking to fight Jones too. He's about competition. He goes for the goats to cement his legacy. Phone Post 3.0

TheBigRedOne - 
Leghound - 

Cyborg's the champ also, so your logic dictates you are also afraid to see a good ole fashion Cyborg ass whomping.

Cyborg IS the BIGGER fighter.

If she wants the MONEY (and the chance to become a bigger name by beating the "best" female fighter on the planet) she knows where to find it.

Otherwise she is just wanting to be the bigger fighter if it ever happens.

Not a Do Nothing Bitch - I predict she'll keep it standing to prove she's the better striker. Phone Post 3.0

I'd put money down that Ronda doesn't keep it standing. She'll strike enough to close the distance. Once she gets her hands on Holly, it's clinch, toss on head, sub or tko on the ground. Holly will most likely train to keep her distance and get her hips away from Ronda if she's within 2 feet of her. Greg Jackson will have her coached to make the fight last longer than 30 seconds.

Holly is the tallest fighter Honda has ever faced !!!!! ;)

looks hot AF in that interview

I honestly don't understand how anybody finds her attractive...

if she was just a fighter.. then yeah who cares its not her job to be good looking, but all the press and talk about her looks (ex: joe rogan) just boggles my mind.