Rousey showing some nice hand speed

Posted on her Instagram.
Oh, make Maldonado vs Micoc happen lol Phone Post 3.0

http://instagram.com/p/nokzF6hET0/ Phone Post 3.0

She's getting better each time out there. Phone Post 3.0

Damn Phone Post 3.0

Who did her boxing look against?

If Meisha didn't clinch, she would have continued to hurt Rhonda with jabs. Sara Mcmann did well on her feet (though a brief fight due to a bad stoppage)

Rousey is not that great.

In Phone Post 3.0

straight beast

laying and praying - Who did her boxing look against?

If Meisha didn't clinch, she would have continued to hurt Rhonda with jabs. Sara Mcmann did well on her feet (though a brief fight due to a bad stoppage)

Rousey is not that great.
Never said Rouseys boxing was great. Just saying her speed and skills are getting better. Phone Post 3.0

She looks much better hitting a bag than someone punching back. She has gotten light years better though from when she started. If she sticks around awhile she is going to be as tough to beat standing as she is from the clinch.

Holly Holm and Cyborg will take her back to Judo Land, if she tries striking with either of them.

Bag don't hit back. Phone Post 3.0

cyborg should of fought her as early as possible because the longer she waits the more improved ronda's stand up will be

She still can't move her head, hands look a lot better though. If she ever puts it all together, no one is going to have anything for her.

Looking good! I am glad to see she isn't twisting her wrist like she normally does, more vertical punching, more speed! Phone Post 3.0

People sleep on her striking but its progressively improving.
I'm the 1st one to point out the flaws in her previous fights but she's making less mistakes and becoming more effective on her feet.
Imo, she broke miesha in the 2nd fight with the best punch i've seen her throw. 3rd round 1st 10 seconds, ronda throws a perfect right hand and rocked miesha onto the fence. Quickly got the takedown and the arm bar followed shortly.

Just looking at the level of judo she got to you would be a fool to think she wouldnt apply herself to learn striking.

Daseeeit. Ees normal Phone Post 3.0

cute

man meets tate - 

I think ronda would actually give floyd mayweather some problems in sparring at this point

Do you mean Floyd Mayweather III? She wouldn't give Floyd Mayweather Sr. any problems, much less Floyd Mayweather Jr.

man meets tate - 

I think ronda would actually give floyd mayweather some problems in sparring at this point

Just throwing that out there to see who'll bite.

Good luck to you sir.

Take that bieber!!!

Honda vs Beiber make it happen Phone Post 3.0