Rousey showing some nice hand speed

BurnMyEyes - cyborg should of fought her as early as possible because the longer she waits the more improved ronda's stand up will be
If you listen to what she says on rogans podcast a year or two ago, this is her actual plan all along.

I believe they will fight, once cyborg slows down and Ronda becomes more and more well rounded. Phone Post 3.0

Bieber vs Rousey in a boxing match. I'd buy that ppv. Phone Post 3.0

man meets tate -

I think ronda would actually give floyd mayweather some problems in sparring at this point

Lay off the crack Phone Post 3.0

Looks good on the bag, she definetly has made some improvement. But shes still far from "dropping world champions in sparring", unless of course she can use throws or knees and Herb is the referee.

Judo grip + boxing hand speed = hnnnggg!!! Phone Post 3.0

laying and praying - Who did her boxing look against?

If Meisha didn't clinch, she would have continued to hurt Rhonda with jabs. Sara Mcmann did well on her feet (though a brief fight due to a bad stoppage)

Rousey is not that great.
Perfect stoppage. If you drop like a fucking stone grabbing at your liver and not protecting yourself it'll get stopped everytime. She only moved for the leg after dean was already stopping the fight. Phone Post 3.0

mijo - Holly Holm and Cyborg will take her back to Judo Land, if she tries striking with either of them.

yeah, but if Holm and guyborg find themselves in judoland, they get beat badly

Looked pretty good for me, I'd like to see improved boxing in her fights too. She has those beautiful judo throws, I wish we would see more of those in MMA. Swanson uses them prettty often and in spectacular fashion.

I thought this would be a shakeweight video. Phone Post 3.0

Her punches have looked good in training for a while now. Only problem is that they look nothing like that when she fights. Phone Post 3.0

man meets tate -

I think ronda would actually give floyd mayweather some problems in sparring at this point

EL OH EL Phone Post 3.0

she's a world class athlete that competed routinely at the highest level in judo. she has everything she needs to keep getting better. she may never match cyborg in terms of savagery in striking, but there is nothing that would stop her from becoming a very technical striker.

hate her all you want her striking is improving and guess what ... she doesn't have to be the best striker because she can toss just about any girl on there back and submit them.

While she is still not on the same level striking wise as Holly Holm or Cybor she is closing the gap and still has the superior clinch throw and submission game which is how she beats everyone anyway.

She has a 100% finish rate for fucks sake. NOT ONE champion in the UFC has that nor does Cyborg in her org.

She can be annoying as all hell but can't deny she is a force.

Eskoe1 - Posted on her Instagram.
Oh, make Maldonado vs Micoc happen lol Phone Post 3.0
Called it Phone Post 3.0

man meets tate - 

I'll say this. Her striking is worlds better than it was just a few fights ago. I applaud her improvement. Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - Judo grip + boxing hand speed = hnnnggg!!! Phone Post 3.0

Hey, some of us like it gentle, with a lot of eye contact.

Putting on weight and world class champs getting kod in practice. Look out cain..... circumstances are righting themselves.

Sub Phone Post 3.0

We all look amazing on the bag or hitting mitts