Rousey shows her true colors last night.Part two

fuck all the pc bullshit its too far anyway imo

AMartinez20 -
MainelyBJJ -
neddac - ?

i haven't seen it yet but the fight result is the only spoiler i care about. Please elaborate

Once again she flips off the other teams coaches after the fight....

Who gives a shit. You guys are such pansies. You whine about everything Phone Post 3.0
Nah. I think it's the fact that MMA is trying to break into the mainstream of sports. So when you have a high profile figure such as Ronda acting like a classless idiot, it doesn't further the sport, it halts it. Phone Post 3.0

neddac - People hate real.....

Do you realise that "Real" is just a justification for Americans to be dicks?

Acting Real would bring shame on you where i'm from.

Being a mature and rational person is being REAL imo.

Leave the MTV shite at home

this Phone Post

Pitbull3744 - 

In a way Neddac is right not about Americans being dicks but people always claim to be "real" when they are being silly about something.  When you are a professional athlete we all know the proper ways to conduct yourself, especially when some people look up to you as role models.  

Now in my opinion i dont think anyone should look up to anyone in sports, actors etc because most of them are just scumbag egomaniacs who are nothing like you imagine them to be.

That being said pros etc do have somewhat of an obligation to act right due to people looking up to them. 

So take Ronda instead of being a pro and shaking Meishas hand and later behind closed doors being like i fucking hate her which is better it shows some sportsmanship.  If some little girls are watching her and thinking this is how i should be and go flipping off other kids in class or at their sports is def not a good idea and doesnt help in a positive way.  

Being real doesnt mean you cant be classy and a sportsman.  Im sure MANY MANY pros would love to flip off their opponents but they know that is not the way to be.  

Personally i used to hate everything Ronda did and thought she was a real idiot but now i dont even care at all what she does because clearly you can see she has deep seeded issues that go far beyond what we know about her, sort of the same with Palhares.  Not everything is so cut and dry, so i am chooosing not to castrate people anymore.  

This is fighting not baseball
To each their own
shut that shit up

MainelyBJJ -

She's school on Sunday for sure.......

There's Sunday school you should've said Saturday because I know there's no class on Saturday Phone Post 3.0

AMartinez20 -
MainelyBJJ -
neddac - ?

i haven't seen it yet but the fight result is the only spoiler i care about. Please elaborate

Who gives a shit. You guys are such pansies. You whine about everything Phone Post 3.0

I would not be two faced eithier . I have more RESPECT for her now. have herd more women fighters talk smack about Meisha than about Rhonda and everyone that she coached has nothing but good to say about her . Phone Post

MainelyBJJ -
neddac - ?

Intimidated by a strong woman? Get A life you pansy. Phone Post 3.0

MediumRare25 - I love her personality and the way she acts. I feel like on the show it takes a lot of pressure off her team cause the focus is on her even tho I'm not sure if she intends for it to be that way or not and she genuinely comes across as loving her team and having a more hands on approach than what Meisha does. Phone Post 3.0

I thought this too.

I think she's just taking everything so seriously. Ie. The pranks and harsh words etc...

She just hasn't developed a thick skin yet imho.

You can clearly see how she really cares for the team though. Even tje fathers day shit was cool. Phone Post

MainelyBJJ - 

She's school on Sunday for sure.......

She's Catholic?

"real" is just a euphamism emotional people with low IQ use rationalize their own bad behavior.  They are too dim to understand and articulate the reasons why they behave the way they do so they call it "being real"

Nonlinear - 

"real" is just a euphamism emotional people with low IQ use rationalize their own bad behavior.  They are too dim to understand and articulate the reasons why they behave the way they do so they call it "being real"

'professional' is a term that people use to justify lying for money to themselves

Actually she gave the finger to Tate and coaches. If you watch she shakes the hand of Josh Hill. Phone Post 3.0

The name of the show should be temporarily changed to "What's up Ronda's ass today?" Phone Post 3.0

JStrongMMA -
neddac -
JStrongMMA - 
AMartinez20 -
MainelyBJJ -
neddac - ?

My sentiments exactly. Phone Post

It's just a discussion on a discussion board. Relax and tap it with a spoon and it will go flaccid eventually.

I know but when topics are overdone it drives me insane. Phone Post

Dont be troll food......ur better than that. Phone Post

neddac - People hate real.....

Do you realise that "Real" is just a justification for Americans to be dicks?

Acting Real would bring shame on you where i'm from.

Being a mature and rational person is being REAL imo.

Leave the MTV shite at home
Well said Phone Post 3.0

I dont care that she flips them off.. Its just that it looks like she looks like a 13 year old spoiled brat little girl with some insecurity issues doing it.

Not saying she is.. She just comes off that way Phone Post 3.0

SirBadd - I dont care that she flips them off.. Its just that it looks like she looks like a 13 year old spoiled brat little girl with some insecurity issues doing it.

Not saying she is.. She just comes off that way Phone Post 3.0
Yes, it is very sophmorish and immature IMO Phone Post 3.0

Ronda really comes across as a bully. I think she's very physically attractive but her personality is a turn off. A female Diaz brother doesn't have the same appeal. She has some good qualities but she needs to work on her attitude, but I guess that's kind of hard when you've had a crazy mother who pushed you into combat sports.

duckhuntgangsta - Rhonda is a beautiful person inside and out. If she was with me in the morning I was served for crumpets and tea Earl Grey tea. I would wash her feet with dandelion wine… I would soak her hair and lavender rose petals I would cover her with Shay and rub her feet. She's a good girl Who loves her mama Phone Post 3.0

It's been a hard life for the Rowdy one...

that dhg love is the kind that Rhonda has never experienced. She deserves that special night from you. 

The good news is...

Thanks to Ronda... Nick Diaz is no longer the most ignorant or my least favorite fighter...