Rousey shows her true colors last night.....

Sorry but if you cant shake hands with the other teams coach after a lose you have little to no class.

Her other coaches are the same as well.  Never seen so much unsportsmanship on the show untill this year.

Ronda Rousey despises Miesha Tate whether we agree with it or not and she has felt that way since about December of 2011. So good on her for putting some value on her hand shake.

I don't agree with any man or woman giving away their hand shake for shits and giggles especially to someone they despise. Place some value on it.

But that's just my view. 

The no handshake flip off was disgustingly low class.

Rhonda has came across terrible thus season. Never before has a fighter list as many fans, came across so bad. Worse than Hughes, worse than Shamrock. Phone Post

pegson123 - 

Ronda Rousey despises Miesha Tate whether we agree with it or not and she has felt that way since about December of 2011. So good on her for putting some value on her hand shake.

I don't agree with any man or woman giving away their hand shake for shits and giggles especially to someone they despise. Place some value on it.

But that's just my view. 

No, that's just a white knight's view.
Contain yourself, man.

C U Next Tuesday. No really, I'll be on vacation till then. Phone Post 3.0

Dead President - 
pegson123 - 

But that's just my view. 

<br />
No, that's just a white knight's view.<br />
Contain yourself, man.</blockquote>

I have given my hand shake away a few times to people I don't respect or like and thought to myself later wtf did I shake that blokes hand. I have learn't.

I thought it was definitely low from Ronda. They are coaches and should lead by example. Ronda is not coming across very well on TUF. Editing or not, flippin the bird was funny but not very classy. Phone Post

pegson123 - 
Dead President - 
pegson123 - 

But that's just my view. 

<br />
No, that's just a white knight's view.<br />
Contain yourself, man.</blockquote>

I have given my hand shake away a few times to people I don't respect or like and thought to myself later wtf did I shake that blokes hand. I have learn't.

Ah yes, your premium honor handshake. I'm sure those lucky people who received that honor felt blessed, and would be crushed were you to tell them now that you wished you had not shaken their hand!

How about you just shake hands to be a role model of sportsmanship to those who look up to you? Nah, personal problems much more important..? Fk.

pegson123 -

But that's just my view. 

Agreed Phone Post

I don't place any value on my handshake. I use the damned thing to pump off.

Don't offer one if you don't want to, of course, but don't refuse one either.

Ummmm... she showed her true colours a long time ago. Where've you been bro?

Old Thrashbarg - 

The people who complain about ronda flipping off miesha are the same people who get all super giggly and excited and happy when Nick Diaz flips off shamrock whenthe shamrock went to shake his hand. Or when Diaz does any of his douche asshole stuff.

Ronda and tate haven't fought their rematch yet, she's gonna keep mean-mugging her and talking shit and flipping her off until they do. Phone Post

I wonder how you know that. Do you memorize every screen name that ever said something about Diaz flipping off Shamrock? Are you omniscient?

Your argument is as meaningless as can be.

The fact is that Ronda and her staff act like a bunch of kids.

pegson123 -

But that's just my view. 

I disagree. This Is not a social situation where that might be more acceptable. Its a sporting went where you show some class and respect the fighters. Personal feeling should not play into it. Its disrespectful to Both fighters by being an attention whore Phone Post 3.0

pegson123 -

But that's just my view. 

Oh shut up Phone Post 3.0

jojoblue -
pegson123 -

But that's just my view. 

Agreed Phone Post

She hates her for manufactured reasons, that she herself has manufactured. Seems legit. Phone Post 3.0

KOdClowning - Its the EDITING of the show!

lol

well, you guys ARE talking about it :-)

We got a few people turning themselves out for free to ppl they hate. Phone Post

Would still lick her bumhole after she farted, the show doesn't sway me. Be strong gentlemen, be strong. Phone Post

Would be sorta cool/funny that if Tate won and then after the fight flipped Ronda off/dissed her back. Im requesting that gif right now so someone be ready please.