Rousey to haters: have some balls

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 

The woman who threw her laptop and cried because a YouTube video showed her boob at 1:33 of a video is telling her "Haters" to have balls?

Really?

The same woman who cried and had a fit because the "top comment" on the video was someone saying "go to 1:33".

The same woman who got on the phone, in tears, shrieking that it needed to be taken down?

The woman who had a hard time handling a situation like that is puffing up and telling her "Haters" to show they have balls?

Yeah.

I guess as long as you don't tell her you can see her boob at 1:33, it's all good. Phone Post

christ I had no idea this happened. That is HILARIOUS

^ I think their points are if you act like a jackass, dont be surprised when people treat you like one 

BigEyedFish -  can someone summarize?  I cant listen to her voice or else my ears start to bleed 

This.

Can she be more obnoxious? Phone Post

no she could not.  

JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
LayzieTheSavage - I love this chick. So bad ass. Phone Post

Eh.

Bad asses don't cry over YouTube comments.

Has Nick Diaz ever gotten upset over comments on YT?

Fedor?

I'm betting Cyborg hasn't cried over being called names.

But this bad ass cried because a video if paused at 1:33 showed boob.

A video of a behind the scenes nude photo shoot for ESPN the magazine.

If it's a nude shoot, SOMEONE is seeing something.

I know a tough chick who rips arms off in a sporting event but I dont know if she can be called a bad ass after her laptop tossing tantrum.

Especially when she talks loads of trash herself. Phone Post

HA! I think Nick gets the most upset!! You guys have no idea...

Nate said he used to get so pissed off at the negative comments, that he started using them as fuel to work out harder.

And of course Cyborg cries over all that mean shit... maybe not on camera though.

& come on.... we all know Fedor isn't physically capable of producing tears.... ;)

Random and irrelevant, but Ronda has really white teeth.

inf0 -  I want her to have some balls and fight Cyborg.

This

UK Wrestler - 

This

guys relax.  Think about it - she has to fight cyborg for the good of womens MMA.  

There is no one left.  Gina is gone and is never coming back.  Ronda is the flag bearer and if she doesnt give the fans a fight they want to see, no one will watch.  The future of the (W) sport hinges on this fight and these people need money. 

Itll happen. 

Kimbos Bread - 
BigEyedFish -  can someone summarize?  I cant listen to her voice or else my ears start to bleed 

This.

yeah i actually stopped watching any of her interviews because she's so obnoxious.

I've never disliked a fighter so bad I wouldn't even listen to their interviews.

Humphrey -
Kimbos Bread - 

This.

yeah i actually stopped watching any of her interviews because she's so obnoxious.

I've never disliked a fighter so bad I wouldn't even listen to their interviews.

Same with JBJ. Phone Post

agreed ^ 

LayzieTheSavage - 

I love this chick. So bad ass. Phone Post

So when ppl talk shit about her she wants us to say it to her face, BUT when she talks shit about others.... what? It's ok.

Correct me if I'm wrong, cyborg wanted ronda to say it to her face in the parking lot, remember?

Yeah, she's real bad ass.

So shes finally getting the surgery to get rid of hers? Phone Post

mindbender - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

So when ppl talk shit about her she wants us to say it to her face, BUT when she talks shit about others.... what? It's ok.

Correct me if I'm wrong, cyborg wanted ronda to say it to her face in the parking lot, remember?

Oh yeah, because professionals fight in parking lots all the time... 

and I assure you, Ronda WOULD say it to any of their faces. 

She ain't scared. 

and yes... she is a real bad ass.

All natural, Olympic Medalist type real bad ass, might I add...

JTS7 - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke - 
LayzieTheSavage - I love this chick. So bad ass. Phone Post

Eh.

Bad asses don't cry over YouTube comments.

Has Nick Diaz ever gotten upset over comments on YT?

Fedor?

I'm betting Cyborg hasn't cried over being called names.

But this bad ass cried because a video if paused at 1:33 showed boob.

A video of a behind the scenes nude photo shoot for ESPN the magazine.

If it's a nude shoot, SOMEONE is seeing something.

I know a tough chick who rips arms off in a sporting event but I dont know if she can be called a bad ass after her laptop tossing tantrum.

Especially when she talks loads of trash herself. Phone Post

HA! I think Nick gets the most upset!! You guys have no idea...

Nate said he used to get so pissed off at the negative comments, that he started using them as fuel to work out harder.

And of course Cyborg cries over all that mean shit... maybe not on camera though.

& come on.... we all know Fedor isn't physically capable of producing tears.... ;)

They really have no idea...

cyborg would pound her into a pile of mush

she will fall just like gina did so I hope she enjoys the fame now

LayzieTheSavage - 
mindbender - 
LayzieTheSavage - 

Oh yeah, because professionals fight in parking lots all the time... 

and I assure you, Ronda WOULD say it to any of their faces. 

She ain't scared. 

and yes... she is a real bad ass.

All natural, Olympic Medalist type real bad ass, might I add...

Hey Layzie, I like the way you used the adjective "natural", will you,ronda, or ME bring up these same statments during fight week for vitor,alistair, chael, ect...?

You do know that they all failed for having PED's in their system, right? So are they all natural?

I think it funny how ppl SLAM cris, but everyone else gets a second chance.

Look at many many threads are rooting for chael right now, hell ronda seems to like him too.

ender852 - 
BigEyedFish - 
UK Wrestler - 

This

guys relax.  Think about it - she has to fight cyborg for the good of womens MMA.  

There is no one left.  Gina is gone and is never coming back.  Ronda is the flag bearer and if she doesnt give the fans a fight they want to see, no one will watch.  The future of the (W) sport hinges on this fight and these people need money. 

Itll happen. 

yeah, it'll happen... at 135 because cyborg has no leverage left to call shots and no opponents at 145. the division is on life support, face the facts bro.

Remind me again which opponents you're dying to see Ronda fight at 135? She needs Cyborg just as much as Cyborg needs her. This isn't about the belt, it's about the only two marketable personalities in WMMA. Ronda just isn't smart enough to realize that yet.

ender852 - 
tom gunning - 
ender852 - 
BigEyedFish - 
UK Wrestler - 

This

Itll happen. 

yeah, it'll happen... at 135 because cyborg has no leverage left to call shots and no opponents at 145. the division is on life support, face the facts bro.

Remind me again which opponents you're dying to see Ronda fight at 135? She needs Cyborg just as much as Cyborg needs her. This isn't about the belt, it's about the only two marketable personalities in WMMA. Ronda just isn't smart enough to realize that yet.

i agree with you completely, but Cyborg will cut to 135 to make the fight happen or will fade off into obscurity because there are no women left who fight at 145

Even if she's bluffing, it isn't clear Cyborg can make 135, whereas everyone knows Ronda could easily go up to 145. Cyborg won't fade into obscurity any faster than Ronda will, because, like I said, they need each other. This is why this fight happens at 145. No one gives two shits if it's for a belt, because the women's belts are basically meaningless given how shallow the talent pool is. I'm fine if they drag this out for a little while, but if Ronda thinks anyone is going to shell out $60 to see her armbar cans instead of facing the one person who is believed to be in her league, she's got another thing coming.

Hillary - Random and irrelevant, but Ronda has really white teeth.

ohh shnap! Well so don't you Hillary! btw, do you think you would fare well in a grappling mach with Ronda??? Sorry to ask this, i'm sure your all set with this question. But i'm kind of curious as to how you feel you would do.