Rousey vs McMann next!!

MMALOGIC - 

wrestling > judo in mma 9 out of 10 times.

Kirik -

Great marketing pitch, olympic martial arts face off.

. Phone Post

Ray Elbe - 

Zingano IMO Phone Post

Eddie,
You think she'll ever enter a Grappling match? Would love to see her against Felicia Oh.

"You think she'll ever enter a Grappling match?"

I realize this isn't what you were referring to but she's been there done that IMO...

I asked Dana and a meet and greet prior to 159 if mcmann won impressively if she'd be next for Ronda and he said yes I don't see why not. So I'm hoping after this next fight he's a man of his word. I'd love to see that fight Phone Post

I think she will get subbed by Ronda and Im not even a RR fan. Her arm bars off her back are just as good and I think Sara will put her there. But it will be a title fight , so she will have to do it for 25 mins without being subbed. She doesn't have the finishing ability from the top yet. Who knows maybe she can stuff all of Ronda attempts and win a UD but I don't see it happening. I've seen Ronda hits that arm bar from the bottom on dudes twice her size. I'd rather see her fight Zingano next , which will give cyborg enough time to make 35. ;) Phone Post

^ My guess is McMann would want to keep the fight standing.

I have been hoping for this fight for quite a while. I hope it happens soon, while they are both healthy and at the top of their games Phone Post 3.0

It will be Tate next, then Zingano, then McMann.
McMann will need to get 1-2 wins between now and that matchup though.

mcmann is a better last name for fallon fox

ranier wolfcastle - 

mcmann is a better last name for fallon fox

you sir, have received plus one vote. kudos