Rousey's Ex working with Cat Zingano

thefunkyfreshFIEND - Ex trainer or ex? At first u was thinking ex.. You must really want the hits hey bra. Good story bro!! Phone Post 3.0

Both. Boyfriend and BJJ Trainer/Training partner.

Ghost of Retard - I want Cat to win, after what shes been through, it takes a lot of mental toughness to do this. I think she has a good style to beat Ronda, if she can use footwork and angles a jab or 2 to keep away from the clinch. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed! I wish Cat nothing but the best. Having experienced suicide in my immediate family,it's unbelievably tough. Especially,with her having to raise a family, and help keep her deceased husband's school afloat. Phone Post 3.0

GSPs_Dark_Place - LOL. It won't change anything. Ronda is too far advanced for Cat. Its going to go down like the previous 10 fights.. It also doesn't seem to throw Ronda off either...She should hope she doesn't lose to Amanda Nunes...

*My little sister's opinion "Ronda could train them to beat Ronda, and it wouldn't change anything"...

Yeah. Cat vs Nunes is an awesome matchup. Violence guaranteed. The one who wins will get an immediate buzz for titleshot due the nature of the win. And hatebois claiming Ronda is ducking the winner by fighting Gina. All in all good times.

Isn't this Ronda's former gym where she was judo instructor? Dynamix MMA?

Sudo21 - Isn't this Ronda's former gym where she was judo instructor? Dynamix MMA?

Yup. He is the BJJ instructor there.

I have had relationships that ended badly, and I still wish the best for those girls.

For him to train someone to beat up his ex, you can tell how bad of a girlfriend she must have been.

its his job to train people

why would he turn down money in exchange for his services because he dated another fighter a billion years ago? 

Rousey was getting filled by an old Asian man? Phone Post 3.0

Someone made a thread awhile ago about Ronda's blog before she was famous. There were some entries, I think, about this guy. Phone Post 3.0

Ch1ef - Someone made a thread awhile ago about Ronda's blog before she was famous. There were some entries, I think, about this guy. Phone Post 3.0
No I think that was a different guy. Phone Post 3.0

Ariel asked her about where he was when they broke up. Might have back in the strike force days and she dodged the question. Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard - I want Cat to win, after what shes been through, it takes a lot of mental toughness to do this. I think she has a good style to beat Ronda, if she can use footwork and angles a jab or 2 to keep away from the clinch. Phone Post 3.0

This. Cat has been through SO much with the injury, losing the title shot, and her husbands passing. As has been mentioned on here Cat is the ONLY woman currently in the UFC who could give Ronda a good fight.

Kentpaul - The fight will last as long as Rousey wants it to, because Tate was kicking Zingano's ass for most of there fight, and we all no how easily Honda beat Tate, and the same will happen when she fights Cat as well

lol no we don't all know how easy it was, because it wasnt

MMAnima - 
thecoder - Henry Akins(dude at the far right) is working with Cat Zingano. How do you rate Cat's chances against Rousey now?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BtFjK-6CQAI1oax.jpg

Damn. Cat is looking very attractive to me in this picture.

hmm.

wood.

KZTT_FawkingxD - Ariel asked her about where he was when they broke up. Might have back in the strike force days and she dodged the question. Phone Post 3.0
http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/thread/1967942/Ronda-Rousey-now-single-nice/?page=1 Phone Post 3.0

Ghost of Retard - I want Cat to win, after what shes been through, it takes a lot of mental toughness to do this. I think she has a good style to beat Ronda, if she can use footwork and angles a jab or 2 to keep away from the clinch. Phone Post 3.0

Have you watched Cat's fights? That's not her style at all. She's a natural brawler like Miesha, and admits to not using game plans in fights. Cat also does most of her damage in the clinch and on the ground. Her strength plays right into Ronda's game.

he must hate rondas guts now

Fabes - 
Genghis85 - Cat has said before that she's not concerned with Ronda's armbar, or specifically training for them. So I'm curious why she's working with Akins now.

Because Henry is one of Rickson's absolute best instructors. If she needs a coach, he's a great pick. Plus he's a nice guy with a lot of experience training very good guys. Seems like a no brainer.

I'm not questioning his credentials. I've heard people say he's basically a walking encyclopedia and the next best thing to training with Rickson. It will be interesting to see how much he helps Cat. It will be weird if Ronda ends up finishing her in under a minute with Akins in her corner.

thecoder -
thefunkyfreshFIEND - Ex trainer or ex? At first u was thinking ex.. You must really want the hits hey bra. Good story bro!! Phone Post 3.0

Both. Boyfriend and BJJ Trainer/Training partner.
Rocked Phone Post 3.0

Interesting. Phone Post 3.0