Row 3, Seat 16 is the only way Brock goes to WM 27

"I need a Twix!"

LOL

That's me asking the first question. I have a voice made for writing and a face for radio. Good thing I'm magic with a keyboard :)

How come Rampage was able to and not Brock?

I understand why, but on the other hand I don't agree with it. Brock doing a scripted/acted fight in the WWE for a nice pay day is no different than Rampage, Chuck, or any other fighter doing a scripted/acted fight for a movie. It should either be all or nothing for every fighter.

Mike Chiappetta - That's me asking the first question. I have a voice made for writing and a face for radio. Good thing I'm magic with a keyboard :)

What did he say in between the edit?  First he's saying "we'll see" about Brock in WWE then he's totally adamant about it not happening.  Did he not understand the question or is there something missing there?

Augie Max - 
Mike Chiappetta - That's me asking the first question. I have a voice made for writing and a face for radio. Good thing I'm magic with a keyboard :)

What did he say in between the edit?  First he's saying "we'll see" about Brock in WWE then he's totally adamant about it not happening.  Did he not understand the question or is there something missing there?

Someone asked if Lesnar & Mir were possibilities for TUF coaches and he said, "I don't know, I can't even talk about the TUF coaches right now."

His first answer "We'll see what happens" was in response to my first question, which was "What's going on with Brock?" (part of it's cut off the beginning).

Then he's asked about TUF coaches, then I asked him if Brock could do a Wrestlemania guest appearance as a ref or something, that's the last part.