Rowdy Bec details domestic violence

... In her Facebook post. Sad stuff with pics of emails and where her ex destroyed her stuff with hair peroxide.

From her post:
Guys. Most of you know my struggles with my Ex. MMA fighter Dan Hyatt. You've all read about. If you haven't I'm sure you can find it all over the internet.

I escaped a house of Physical. Verbal and Mental abuse that took place over many years. Finally leaving one morning about 18 months ago likely saved the life of myself and my babies. We lost pretty much everything besides our lives.

I really have tried to move on with my life but Dan still keeps entering our lives periodically. Whether it's cornering me at a grocery store where I froze in fear or now spreading his story of delusions after my fight episode on the ultimate fighter aired. UFC has supported me and I've tried to ignore it and move on. especially now that I'm into the final 30 days before my next fight. But it's impossible.

There is no point in trying to hide from it I still fear becoming one of those women you hear about on the news who is killed along with her children by a crazy ex.

The system isn't there to protect me or my children. I don't have the money to get great lawyers to protect us from him. Not yet. Not until I can make somewhat of career in the UFC. Until that day I'm left playing this stupid. Social Media cat and mouse game.

The scary part is It's all fun and games online but there is a real world and real life result to this and I don't want to become another statistic.

I need to get myself help.

Here is a picture sent to me soon after I fled my home. Its just before he destroyed mine & my babies belongings with Hair peroxide. This was just before my fight in Invicta against Mizuki Inoue and during camp I tore my MCL. But having no money I trained essentially for 6 weeks just riding an exercise bike & swimming. I had to fight. I needed that payday to set me and my babies up with a new house & the bare minimum.

The next is a picture of Dan loading all my clothes into the bath ready to destroy them if I didn't give him access to my facebook page.

Here is more threats about burying me on the UG AND SHERDOG. Remember all my great youtube invicta fight vlogs and my website. They all fell victims to these tactics. But I wasn't going to return to that dangerous environment.

It's blurry but I'm sure some tech savvy person can make it readable. But here is a page from a police report during one of the many issues we had.

Here is a couple of the 100s of emails I get. Trying to convince me and the boys to return. Saying since everyone knows what he has done to me he won't try to do it again. I didn't fall for this trick again.

This is a very real ongoing situation for me. I'm rebuilding my life and have to get through this fight and continue to earn a living for my family and somehow try to protect myself & my family from this monster.

I'm still trying to figure this out. It's embarrassing its in the public eye. But this is my reality and maybe admitting that I am scared and having this issue so public will help protect me and my children.

I want to thank everyone who is supporting me.

Bec Rawlings. Phone Post 3.0

War Rowdy Bec! Phone Post 3.0

I was reading this on Bec's twitter. So sad.

Bec, if you ever need anything, don't be afraid to come on here and say something. We're all family here. Sure, sometimes we are the weird cousins you only see at reunions, but family none the less. I don't want to see anyone on here go through a rough time, especially with kids involved. Phone Post 3.0

Sadly, MMA news is all drama these days. WMMA is here to stay, folks. Get used to it.

I didn't want it to come to this. My life made so public. I guess that's what I signed up for. I'm at peace with it now. 

Post 1  https://www.facebook.com/rowdybec/photos/a.368615249817707.98545.260598693952697/903155156363711/?type=1

Post 2 is what i forgot to include. https://www.facebook.com/rowdybec/posts/903144723031421

tl;dr

We still love ya Bec

RowdyBec -

I didn't want it to come to this. My life made so public. I guess that's what I signed up for. I'm at peace with it now. 

Post 1  https://www.facebook.com/rowdybec/photos/a.368615249817707.98545.260598693952697/903155156363711/?type=1

Post 2 is what i forgot to include. https://www.facebook.com/rowdybec/posts/903144723031421

I have known lots of people that have gone through similar things, my mom included. It's nothing to be ashamed of. Phone Post 3.0

Hi Bec - sorry to hear about what unfortunately is so common a situation. I'm a self defense teacher (Relson Gracie black belt) and my mom is a clinical psychologist and we're working together on a project called the Invincible Woman Project. Part of it is creating a free global forum to connect women in situations like yours with free legal and counseling help, as well as other women in a network of support . Unfortunately we do not have that initiative up and running yet (launching a kickstarter for it soon) to help women like you yet. But if we can help in any way or if you'd like to be involved in any way, please contact us - more info at www.iwproject.com - my email is sabood@invinciblewomanproject.com - my mom (Dr. Faye) is fabood@invinciblewomanproject.com

Ive lived this life and unfortunately its all he said she said. Hard to believe what is truth and what is not. Men rarely report their abuse. Police and judges are more inclined to believe the women and take the womans side. Reports still only tell one side. After five years of hell its all coming to light to the courts that she was the violent one even the the reports are against me. Because lately she has started to take it out on my son. Phone Post 3.0

jayduane - Ive lived this life and unfortunately its all he said she said. Hard to believe what is truth and what is not. Men rarely report their abuse. Police and judges are more inclined to believe the women and take the womans side. Reports still only tell one side. After five years of hell its all coming to light to the courts that she was the violent one even the the reports are against me. Because lately she has started to take it out on my son. Phone Post 3.0
I understand what you are saying but she posted some emails he sent that really back up what she is saying. Phone Post 3.0

RONINXOM -
jayduane - Ive lived this life and unfortunately its all he said she said. Hard to believe what is truth and what is not. Men rarely report their abuse. Police and judges are more inclined to believe the women and take the womans side. Reports still only tell one side. After five years of hell its all coming to light to the courts that she was the violent one even the the reports are against me. Because lately she has started to take it out on my son. Phone Post 3.0
I understand what you are saying but she posted some emails he sent that really back up what she is saying. Phone Post 3.0
I understand but like ive said ive been there. Im remarried and still dealing with my ex. She tried to run me over with my son in the car because it was my court appointed weekend.not that i did anything wrong but that i had to fight to get my parental rights she just wants to have all control of my son. The report doesnt show that, only that i stood in front of her car which was reported as coercion because no one saw her try to run me over. Except my son. And the police did not want to ask my 10(at the time) year old son to put him in the middle. Side note. I live in germany. Gave up my whole career to move here and take care of my son because she took my son here with out my permission. My son is american. Thats a long story. Anyway, even though i have side to take in this. It should be a private matter. Its not always black and white. I tjink they sjould keep the dirty laindry private amd hadle their stuff with courts rather than an mma forum. Phone Post 3.0

"Threats about burying me on the UG"

This piece of shit shows his face on the UG Bec and plenty of us will make sure it's quite the other way round. The fucking coward won't stand a chance Phone Post 3.0

i think we can all let bygones be bygones and bogans be bogans.

Dreville79 - "Threats about burying me on the UG"

This piece of shit shows his face on the UG Bec and plenty of us will make sure it's quite the other way round. The fucking coward won't stand a chance Phone Post 3.0

yeah we'll vote him down like crazy! you'll see!!!!

Wtf is a Bogan?? Phone Post 3.0

FFS what has this site become! It used to be full of exciting fight news but now its just full of attetion whores airing their laundry while white knights gallop around comforting them!
Gone are the days where Igor V was the hot topic, now its Bec (please feel sorry for me!) Hyatts ex fugging husband :(

I....... Don't believe her Phone Post 3.0

Aside from all the crazy shit, the fact that the guy is referring to himself as a sociopath is pretty scary.

kungfukid - FFS what has this site become! It used to be full of exciting fight news but now its just full of attetion whores airing their laundry while white knights gallop around comforting them!
Gone are the days where Igor V was the hot topic, now its Bec (please feel sorry for me!) Hyatts ex fugging husband :(
If you really think people wanting to help and support a girl who's scared for her life, that we've all enjoyed talking to on here, you're a fucking moron. What does a soundbites like "White Knight" mean here? I'm a very happily taken guy and I don't wanna see a woman scared for her life, you think me or any other person being supportive is being anything other than a decent human being you ridiculous fool? Phone Post 3.0