Rowdy Bec details domestic violence

neddac -
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand - 
Ramon Maroni - Damn So Rowdy Bec made all this shit up?
Where did anyone say that? Phone Post 3.0

Australia and the internet. What do I win?
Lol nothing. And I doubt an entire country believes that, sound like you're reaching.

Idk what there is to question; the convos she provided are pretty good pieces of evidence that he is mentally unstable and would be a bad influence on the children.

What more proof do you need? Phone Post 3.0

I wonder what convo's her ex could provide that would shed light on her character? I'm a firm believer in the ol' "there's 2 sides to every story" theory

Naderhood -

I wonder what convo's her ex could provide that would shed light on her character? I'm a firm believer in the ol' "there's 2 sides to every story" theory

I also agree there is almost always two sides of the story, and I'm not saying she is innocent, but regardless it is obvious that Dan has serious problems and her desire to get away was understandable.

If he had evidence that she was to blame I have to believe he would have used it by now in order to see his kids..just a thought. Phone Post 3.0

Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
Naderhood -

I also agree there is almost always two sides of the story, and I'm not saying she is innocent, but regardless it is obvious that Dan has serious problems and her desire to get away was understandable.

If he had evidence that she was to blame I have to believe he would have used it by now in order to see his kids..just a thought. Phone Post 3.0
Agreed. Seems like the kind of relationship where they were equally shitty to eachother, only Bec had the chance and forum (here and TUF) to air her side Phone Post 3.0

neddac - 
Koga - Two bogans each with a history of drug abuse, infidelity and criminal convictions decide to publicly at attack one another concerning the breakup of their marriage: this is all quite predictable.

What is sad is that there are children involved. I hope Bec allows the fathers of her children to play an active role in their lives and that they do so. Phone Post 3.0

This

perfectly put

Dreville79 - 
kungfukid - FFS what has this site become! It used to be full of exciting fight news but now its just full of attetion whores airing their laundry while white knights gallop around comforting them!
Gone are the days where Igor V was the hot topic, now its Bec (please feel sorry for me!) Hyatts ex fugging husband :(
If you really think people wanting to help and support a girl who's scared for her life, that we've all enjoyed talking to on here, you're a fucking moron. What does a soundbites like "White Knight" mean here? I'm a very happily taken guy and I don't wanna see a woman scared for her life, you think me or any other person being supportive is being anything other than a decent human being you ridiculous fool? Phone Post 3.0

I feel sorry for Bec, but do question the timing of this (after she's repeatedly been criticized for her TUF antics)

Naderhood - 
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand -
Naderhood -

Agreed. Seems like the kind of relationship where they were equally shitty to eachother, only Bec had the chance and forum (here and TUF) to air her side Phone Post 3.0

There is also the idea that she is the one that left, she was already seeing another guy (allegedly?), so of course she might be the one collecting evidence of wrong doings and such.

Maybe i didn't read enough, but i didn't see much outside of the burnt clothes and the message of him saying he's sorry and such.

I also get the "don't want this to be public", but didn't the guy start bringing it up again once she had mentioned it multiple times on tuf?

The irony for me is that I keep hearing the TUF 20 fighters talk about the drama of the house and not about mma but the moment things turn differently they don't think that MMA.TV is a place to discuss personal relationships.

TUF is not about mma at all anymore.

Mercenary Tao - 
?? Phone Post 3.0

This is one creepy fucking message. I know how messed up breaks up can get, especially with kids involved and I also know there are two sides to every story but Jesus this message does not help the guys side IMO.

Just sounds like 2 extremely pathetic people airing all their shit in public to me.

Feel bad for the kids as both their parents are completely fucked in the head.

Can't believe I read most of that..I'm that bored today lol. This chick is full of shit though! if you loved your kids so much you would suck it up, find some work and move your ass out! Instead you're content with living the gypsy life.

This dude obviously isn't an angel, but I think he got mixed up with someone equally manipulative, narcissistic, and abusive as he is.  That environment must have been hell when they were together.

Did people just gloss over the fact that somebody went on TV and restarted this whole thing? If you want something over you don't restart the madness by airing it to millions. Seems to me that is a move to destroy someone. After all, who is going to hire a 'women beater'? That doesn't seem like a good thing to do to the Father of your child. Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN - Did people just gloss over the fact that somebody went on TV and restarted this whole thing? If you want something over you don't restart the madness by airing it to millions. Seems to me that is a move to destroy someone. After all, who is going to hire a 'women beater'? That doesn't seem like a good thing to do to the Father of your child. Phone Post 3.0

Come on now Abe. She's on a reality show where she's encouraged to discuss her background and family. If I recall correctly I don't think she even mentioned him by name.

And this is coming from someone who thinks her behavior on the show has generally been very poor.

kronnchi - She's full of it, poor kids Phone Post 3.0
These are the best comments.

Let's just ignore the facts and evidence that has been provided. Phone Post 3.0

Tomato Can - 
ABE FROMAN - Did people just gloss over the fact that somebody went on TV and restarted this whole thing? If you want something over you don't restart the madness by airing it to millions. Seems to me that is a move to destroy someone. After all, who is going to hire a 'women beater'? That doesn't seem like a good thing to do to the Father of your child. Phone Post 3.0
<br />
<span class="User-90095" id="userPost51506342">Come on now Abe. She's on a reality show where she's encouraged to discuss her background and family. If I recall correctly I don't think she even mentioned him by name.<br />
<br />
And this is coming from someone who thinks her behavior on the show has generally been very poor.</span></blockquote>

There's a line though. If you are frightened and/or you have kids that could be affected by it then you should avoid anything that makes you are target. If that guy isn't able to find adequate work after this thrashing the only person that's going to be hurt is the kid.

Salt the Snail -
Shoryuken Rw - ^ such perfect proof that there's more than one side of a story. That a chick can bury a guy with accusations and a warped memory of events based on their emotions. I don't know who's right or wrong or lying or telling the truth, but Bec's accusations should be taken with a grain of salt. Phone Post 3.0

That's not proof of anything. I date a girl who's ex is EXACTLY like this dude, complete narcissit, thinks he's the victim, ect. Even down the talking about what a pussy (typical) her UFC boyfriend is because he didn't want to get involved with drama at the Grocery store with some nutjob because his girl has kid with, who he's probably helping take care of. Just look at that 4 page novel he posted to her. Dude is nuts (probably on drugs too). I read that whole thing and I had to do a double take to make sure it wasn't my girlfriend's ex who had wrote it.

NEWSFLASH: Most women don't lie and make shit up to destroy the reputation of an ex just for the hell of it. She should just be happy she got out with her kids alive, some aren't so lucky.

Actually exes do that shit all the time. Im dealing with for the last five years because she knows i would be a better parent and my son has wanted to live with me the last five years. But now since he has finally become of age the judge will take his side amd listen to him. And also its taken 5 years of her games amd my patience but karma is finally coming back on her! Phone Post 3.0

ABE FROMAN - Did people just gloss over the fact that somebody went on TV and restarted this whole thing? If you want something over you don't restart the madness by airing it to millions. Seems to me that is a move to destroy someone. After all, who is going to hire a 'women beater'? That doesn't seem like a good thing to do to the Father of your child. Phone Post 3.0
She didn't do it to destroy him. She did it to gain more publicity for herself. Phone Post 3.0

If my marriage ever breaks down, I know where to go for unbiased, logical and informed advice. Phone Post 3.0

theGunt - If my marriage ever breaks down, I know where to go for unbiased, logical and informed advice. Phone Post 3.0
The ug forum goddammit! Phone Post 3.0