“Rowdy” Bec Rawlings Appreciation Thread

Thought I'd start a thread to show our appreciation for Rowdy Bec's performance.  Wow, Bec was such a warrior.  Took a championship bout on short notice and while she couldn't stop the takedown, she did show that she was getting after it every time it was standing.  I'm really impressed by her conditioning.  I mean seriously, that much grappling and scrambling and yet, every time she got to her feet, she was swinging for the fences. 

Props to Carla - she executed effectively.

Yeah lol I did the same thing voted up, she has the energy and killer instinct a young shallower sport needs.

More seasoning on the TDD and she'll be a star for years

War Rowdy B Phone Post

In. Cool girl, great personality and attitude.

You go Rowdy

Future champion. No doubt!

Rowdy! Rowdy! Rowdy! Oi! Oi! Oi!

Crooklyn - 

6 months of sprawl training. Scorecards might say 50-45, but they don't really reflect how game Bec was in that fight. There's no shame in that loss, especially taking it on short notice.

Yeah, holy shit!  Grappling for 5 minutes is so fucking tiring.  She grappled for 25 minutes and every time the fight was standing, she threw leather like a mother-fucker.  Serious props.

Bummed she didn't get the w, she is s warrior! Phone Post

fan for life cant wait to see her again

ChaosOverkill - 

Yeah lol I did the same thing voted up, she has the energy and killer instinct a young shallower sport needs.

More seasoning on the TDD and she'll be a star for years

Good point.  VTFU everyone posting. 

posted in another thread:

beck worked hard.

needs another yr or two of tdd imho...  she's obviously got the cardio...  much luv and respect to Beck. 

although carla didnt impress with mma... her wrestling base leaves me excited to see what she can do with a bit more muay thai.... additionally.. knowing beck took this fight on sn.......damn good effort/ stamina. with a full camp, may have been different outcome.

proud to be a UGer tonight

Sending her this thread..

Head up Bec! You fought your heart out and made us all proud

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie

Respect.

Crazy love for Becs here.

If the fight had lasted another 15 or so seconds...

Everyone that came to my house for the fights walked away impressed with WMMA and fans of Bec! I told them that they would. It's nice to be right :) Phone Post

stand up is fantastic and clearly (multiple time zones incl) great cardio. Definite future champ here!

Aussie Aussie Aussie....

Looky - If the fight had lasted another 15 or so seconds...

This. Phone Post

As a Englishman, I have NEVER cheered for a Aussie so much!

Respect.

Loadin76 - 

You go Rowdy

Oh and can't wait till your next fight.... you got some pepper in those hands.