“Rowdy” Bec Rawlings Appreciation Thread

UGCTT_stuffadamdoes -  Everyone that came to my house for the fights walked away impressed with WMMA and fans of Bec! I told them that they would. It's nice to be right :) Phone Post

You know, that's the thing.  I'd seen sporadic WMMA fights in Strikeforce and other leagues previously, but was fucking AMAZED by this night of fights.  Seriously, this card fucking rocked and was better (I hope BLAF isn't reading) than some UFC events I've spent $50 on.

Wish they'd keep my $8 (that was already given to me by the UG).  Seriously, this refreshed MMA for me in a great sorta' way.

And fuck USTREAM.

Seriously, fuck those motherfuckers.

RickStorm - 

Sending her this thread..

Head up Bec! You fought your heart out and made us all proud

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie

oy! oy! oy!

not an aussie ...(they'd never have a viking) 

Good on ya, Sheila!

First fight against a seasoned NCAA wrestler is usually a stark lesson for any fighter.

Learn some more TDD, some BJJ from your back, and some Muay Thai knees and elbows to add to your excellent boxing and cardio and you will be a beast!

She was charging hard at the end. I don't understand how she had any energy in the last couple rounds after carrying Carla's weight all that time. 

Bec didn't lose this fight, she just ran out of time. 

jessethekid - Bummed she didn't get the w, she is s warrior! Phone Post

This Phone Post

All abroad Bec comes to fight... Phone Post

Oi, Oi, Oi!!!!! Phone Post

Brilliant job! I'm sure once Bec gets a little more saucy on her TDD she will be champ. Phone Post

SIGNED and in for RowdyBec haymakers!

TTT for Bec. Love this gal.

Bad Monkey - 

She was charging hard at the end. I don't understand how she had any energy in the last couple rounds after carrying Carla's weight all that time. 

Bec didn't lose this fight, she just ran out of time. 

This!  I see many TKO wins in her future.

Bec Haymaker Hyatt

The smilin' assasin

I'm so sorry everyone :( I'll be back!!

RickStorm -

I'm so sorry everyone :( I'll be back!!

Nothing to be sorry about!

Now go eat some BBQ Phone Post

Signed Phone Post

Couldnt watch the fight but from what i heard you fought your heart out! Congrats and love ya for repping Aussie Phone Post

I'm incredible proud in Bec. Look at the jump in competition in comptition. I teared up. I was too proud of my fellow Aussie

So proud of you Bec. Fan for life right here.

In to support an absolute champion Aussie chick!

Can't wait for your next fight! Phone Post

Signed Phone Post