Rowdy Bec roasts Clark, TUF

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome - 
PrettyBoy - 
DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
PrettyBoy - Hopefully this will be Bec and Angela's first and last fight in the UFC. If it wasn't for Bec fighting girls making their professional debut she would be like 1-3.

It's crazy just looking at these girls records that this is the highest level in the world for WMMA at 115. It's crazy to see fighters that are 1-0, 3-1, 2-1 in a tournament for a world title. I can't take it seriously.

I don't know maybe Im still grumpy and just need my coffee. Phone Post 3.0

well of course you'll see girls with few fights in line for a title shot.  It's because the division is just starting out.  duuhhhhh

Really dude...? Thee have been major women's MMA fights taking place at 115 since prob at least 2006.

Bellator Ran a women's 115 tournament about 5 years ago. Hook and Shoot ran one back in 08-09. Deep Since 08. Etc

Your telling me since UFC just opened the division that a 1-0 fighter should be in the tournament for a title. Can you imagine if they did that with guys? Phone Post 3.0

right - but those historical fights you mention are so far back in the past that maybe - i'm not sherdogging my claims - that many girls are no longer active fighters.  So the UFC has to "jump start" a division with just a couple dozen girls across the world to choose from.  WMMA will always be smaller scale than guys.

Couple dozen?! Look at Asia and South America. Tons of women fighters at that weight. Many of them have been fighting for years too.

The ufc took marketable looking fighters and crammed them down our throats. Typical tuff bs. Now they claim that these girls are the best in the world, fuck that. A few of them are really talented and could be legitimately ranked but since some have a funky haircut and a shit attitude they think that is what we want and what is going to sell.

Ocean6 -
BackOffWarchild - 

I was thinking the same thing.

What's the term for trailer trash in Oz?
Bogans Phone Post 3.0

That loss will be tough to take. Phone Post 3.0