Roxanne is the best

I've been telling you guys for years that she's the greatest. Google my stats!!

And this is another reason why I'm a new fan. She's down to earth.

Hey, thanks for being awesome (and fighting for my entertainment, too :) Roxanne! Phone Post 3.0

I heard she moved to Vegas. If I ever get there I definitely want to hang out with her an watch the original Star Wars trilogy. Phone Post 3.0

She's freakishly funny! Phone Post 3.0

Roxy is the shit, and I'm really glad she's finally getting her chance and the recognition she deserves!

WAR Roxy!

Rox19 - 
jasonhightower - 

Rox, do you have a Facebook fan page that allows more than 5k in followers?

Yes :)

Fantastic!

I'm really enjoying watching Roxmania run wild on the ol' UG. Old timers know Roxy's one of our own, she fought on a Fedor card FFS.

But it's really cool watching her reap all this, well deserved, recognition.

It is just so mind boggling to see such a collected innocent looking and slightly nerdy woman go into that cage and put on a clinic against her opponent. The best part is that she smiles like she is having fun at the beach or something while she does it.

Honestly I had seen her post on here but really didn't know who she was. After a couple episodes of TUF I had to check her out, and am definitely a fan now. Awesome girl all the way around.

Really cool woman
TUF should gain her a lot more fans
She reminds me of Sheldon's girlfriend on The Big Bang Theory
Only much more badass Phone Post 3.0

been a big fan for a long time ..Rox ur coming off as nothing but class as expected

Kirik -

Roxanne's one of the best people on the planet

While I disagree with most of your character references, this one is correct.

Rox on! Phone Post 3.0

Nice to see reality show people acting like real people Been a Rox fan for a long time and hope she smashes next week.

TTT for the fucking samurai.

Son of Neckbone - Nice to see reality show people acting like real people Been a Rox fan for a long time and hope she smashes next week.

Can we all agree that "The Fucking Samurai" is Roxy's new nickname for the rest of her life?

It's a pretty solid nickname Phone Post 3.0

She's awesome.

phydeau - 
Son of Neckbone - Nice to see reality show people acting like real people Been a Rox fan for a long time and hope she smashes next week.

Can we all agree that "The Fucking Samurai" is Roxy's new nickname for the rest of her life?

That would work except I don't think she curses. She's like Omar that way.

Guys she is already 'The Happy Warrior'

Ganbatte kudasai! Phone Post 3.0

I'll be rooting for you. Phone Post