Such a kind person!

TTT for Roxanne

TTT ROXY

roxy pls

Bump Phone Post 3.0

TTT

So how is it? Phone Post 3.0

Hey, thanks for posting about my book :D

The physical copies are sold out except for a bunch left at the Las Vegas Fight Shop. I'm contacting my editor to see if he'll print more! If anybody has any connections into a major book store, please contact me? :/ I haven't gotten into any book stores yet.

Decimated - 
Rox19 - Hey, thanks for posting about my book :D

The physical copies are sold out except for a bunch left at the Las Vegas Fight Shop. I'm contacting my editor to see if he'll print more! If anybody has any connections into a major book store, please contact me? :/ I haven't gotten into any book stores yet.

1) Every Invicita event should have a quick blurb for fighters who have some product to push.  Snakamoto snacks, Roxy's book, etc.  It would be the perfect time with maximum eyeballs on the screen.  If there is a reason not to devote 3 minutes of the broadcast to doing this, someone tell me.

2) Rox - maybe look at the "just in time" printing, which is a different model than the traditional "print a big bunch and then store them".

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=just%20in%20time%20printing

Decimated: thanks for the advice about printing.

Is "just in time" a company or website? because I didn't really find anything specific like that when I googled that (and your link brought up many different sites with those keywords but I wasn't sure which to go to...)

up