Roy Harris BJJ seminar in WNY

Roy Harris will be coming to Rochester, NY to teach a BJJ seminar on June 5th and 6th. The topics will include taking the back mount, controlling, and finishing, plus controlling and finishing from the front mount. A limited number of private lesson slots are available, which will fill up quickly.

Early-bird pre-registration ($100 for both days) ends May 15. You can pay online to reserve your spot today. For more information, please go to www.saundersbjj.com

- Kyle

Woohoo! PA, VT, NY, CT.....2004 is the Year of the Boa on the East Coast! It's like having Chinese New Year all year long!

~TT

Chris,

When would you be having Roy for another seminar in CT?

- Jason

Jason,

There is no definite date yet, nor is a seminar definite.

There is a possibility of a CT appearance in August. (Our priority is the Level 2 instructor course, but hopefully we can also squeeze in a seminar.)

I will have MUCH more information here on the underground as things develop.

~TT

Beam, there's a seminar with Roy coming right up in Vermont!!  See the "Harris BJJ Vermont Seminar Update" thread for details.  :-)

Adam

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

All available private lesson slots (11 hours!) are all booked up. I will be maintaining a waiting list if changes occur.

- Kyle

Wow, sounds like Mr. Harris is in for another BUSY weekend!

Yes, busy indeed! Since Roy is now booked, I am available for private lessons as well.

- Kyle

Last week to get the early-bird price, so don't procrastinate too much longer. You know who you are... :)

- Kyle

yeah, I know who I am :-)

I always make the deadline, though.

~TT

I know who I am, too.  :-) 

Deposited a couple of checks in the bank, today.  As soon as they clear, I'll use PayPal and sign up!!

Adam

Eleven hours ?

Whew....................

Um gonna be a busy boy ! )