Roy Harris BJJ seminar in WNY

Roy Harris will be coming to Rochester, NY to teach a BJJ seminar on June 5th and 6th. The topics will include taking the back mount, controlling, and finishing, plus controlling and finishing from the front mount. A limited number of private lesson slots are available, which will fill up quickly.

Early-bird pre-registration ($100 for both days) ends May 15. You can pay online to reserve your spot today. For more information, please go to www.saundersbjj.com

- Kyle

ttt

up

See you there!

BTW Kyle, I probably won't attend the BJJ tourney in Ithaca NY the week before your seminar. There is also a judo tourney that weekend in Amherst NY. It's a major one, so I figure they're more likely to have other similar-sized females.

ttt

Hey Kyle,

It's marty.....I went to yor school 12/01 till 2/03. Perhaps I'll try to
make it up for the seminar...what is the tournament in Ithaca? May
be fun. Are you and/or anyone else from Rochester coming down?
Hope all is well.

Take care...

Hi Marty, of course I remember ya. That would be great if you could make it! There is a tourney Memorial Day weekend, but I won't be able to make it myself.

- Kyle

ttt

ttt

ttt

Hey Marty, this is Matt. I trained at Kyles during the same time as you. What are you up to now?

ttt

Kyle,

Have you decided on what topics you'll be having Roy cover, yet?

TTT for another seminar by one of the best teachers on the planet!!!

Hi Adam, yes I have:

Roy Harris will be coming to Rochester, NY to teach a BJJ seminar on June 5th and 6th. The topics will include taking the back mount, controlling, and finishing, plus controlling and finishing from the front mount. A limited number of private lesson slots are available, which will fill up quickly.

Early-bird pre-registration ($100 for both days) ends May 15. You can pay online to reserve your spot today. For more information, please go to www.saundersbjj.com

- Kyle

Thanks Kyle.  Just noticed you'd already put that info in the original post - DOH!! 

TTT

shenanigans! ;)

ttt!!!

All available private lesson slots (11 hours!) are all booked up. I will be maintaining a waiting list if changes occur.

- Kyle

ttt

ttt