Date:
May 29th (Saturday)

Time:
11am to 4pm

#1, 3300-14Ave NE
Calgary Alberta

Cost:
$50.00 for the day
$25.00 for students that attended the November Roy Harris seminar.

Topic:
The seminar will be on the strait foot lock. A Gi is not required.

Mr. Roy C. Harris is an expert in martial arts. He has actively studied more than twenty (20) different styles of martial arts from Brazil, Thailand, the Philippine Islands, Japan, France, Indonesia, China, Russia, and the United States. He is a Senior Instructor in Bruce Lee's Jeet Kune Do Concepts and the Filipino Martial Arts under Sifu Paul Vunak, a 3rd degree black belt in Sho Shin Ti modes Karate under Sensei Larry Kurtz, a 2nd degree black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu under Professor Joe Moreira, and a Green Glove in La Boxe Francaise Savate under Professor Salem Assli.

If you require accommodations we have special pricing with the Coast Plaza Hotel. Call us for details.
For more information on the seminar please call (403)220-1426 or visit:

www.bdbmartialarts.com

and for more information on Roy Harris please visit:

www.royharris.com

I hope to see you all there!!

Brian Bird

ttt

ttt

Here are 2 excerpts from Roy Harris:

I'd like to make one more comment on the BJJ seminar in Calgary, Alberta Canada, as well as a note about a sale at my academy this Sunday:

1) For those of you who attended my last seminar, you get to attend this seminar at the special price of $25 (Canadian). That's right! Because you chose to support my last seminar, Brian Bird (the seminar host) is offering you the chance to attend this unique seminar at a severely reduced price.

$25 for a four (4) hour seminar is quite the deal! Don't miss out on it.

And:

On Satuday, May 29, I will teach a one-day BJJ seminar in Calgary, Alberta, Canada. The focus on this seminar will be on the straight foot lock. This is the first time anyone has asked me to teach an entire day on the straight foot lock. This is going to be very enjoyable for me because the straight foot lock is a personal favorite of mine. I won a lot of competitions with it and tapped a lot of higher belts as a blue belt. Of all the submissions I have trained, I've spent the most amount of time on the straight foot lock. This promises to be a great seminar. Go to http://www.nationalbjj.com/ for more information.

Roy Harris

I am really looking forward to this!

We already have people confirmed that are coming from Vancouver, Cranbrook, Lethbridge, Red deer, Edmonton, Silvan Lake, and of course Calgary. The last seminar had 65 students in attendance and it was a blast. This one looks to be right on track.

Sheila

ttt

TTT!

This is going to be an awesome seminar. I was privaleged enough to attend his previous seminar and was blown away.

See you there.

Brad Cardinal