ROY HARRIS Seminar in Vermont

When:   Saturday, April 17th, 2 pm to 6 pm

Sunday, April 18th, 10 am to 2 pm

Where:  University of Vermont, Patrick Gymnasium, (located off from Spear Street), Burlington Vermont

SATURDAY TOPICS:  Pin Escapes - Kesa Gatame, Knee-on-stomach, North/South (Slight emphasis towards gi, but also no-gi)

SUNDAY TOPICS:      Footlocks, Entries from Top & Bottom Positions (gi & no-gi)

Pre-Register by April 5th:  $59 for one day, $89 for both days

Register at the door:          $75 for one day, $110 for both days

To pre-register: Send an email to seminars@adamlaclair.com to receive instructions.  Payment must be RECEIVED by April 5th to get the pre-registration discount.

Directions & Accommodations:  I will have these posted up on my website early next week, and a direct link to it, here.

Door Prizes:  If I have sufficient registrations, I will be offering a limited number of door prizes for this seminar (random drawing for those who attend BOTH days!!) These may include t-shirts, patches, the new BJJ 201 DVD by Mr. Harris, a "your pick of Harris videos" type of category, U.V.M. CATAMOUNT BJJ Club Seminar Series DVD, etc.  You must register for BOTH DAYS to get included in the drawing!!

Good training to you all, and I'll see you in April!!!

Adam LaClair

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt for the Boa!

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

Thanks for helping me keep this up, guys.  :-)

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

how ar of a drive is it from NYC?

GrdStorm,

If you go up I87 and then take the ferry across Lake Champlain, it's just a bit over 300 miles according to Expedia.  If you want to make the journey, I can provide you with VERY clear directions.

Adam

It's only about 5 hours from NYC.

ttt

up