Roy Hibbert learning BJJ

Roy Hibbert has apparently been training at the Gracie Academy in Torrance. 12, as a Georgetown fan, I need to know how 7'2 Roy looks doing BJJ! Phone Post 3.0

Thems some big boys. I've rolled a bunch with a 6'7 guy and he's a pain in the ass with the superlong limbs. Phone Post 3.0

one of the most unathletic dudes in the nba. still scary that he's learning to grapple though. Phone Post 3.0

Hibbert would be an interesting roll. A few years back I rolled with a 6'8" guy. I really had to adjust my game because of his long limbs. Hard to describe, but it was nothing like any other roll I've had in my life. Phone Post 3.0

daedalus12 - one of the most unathletic dudes in the nba. still scary that he's learning to grapple though. Phone Post 3.0

One of the most unathletic dudes in NBA = one of the most athletic guys in bjj

I've been shooting hoops 53 years,lol,HS and college.I've taught martial arts to 2 brothers 6'10 and 7'3" ,I'm 5'7" 150lbs.I try not to roll with big guys anymore because of bad back.In the day though I didn't back down from anyone.I would recommend a fast pace,test their tank.Hoop cardio will not help in grappling!If they have skill,Good Luck!

Look into daniel spitz 6'7 arena football player turned fighter. Pretty interesting prospect. Makes his pro debut this weekend. Phone Post 3.0

MickColins - Thems some big boys. I've rolled a bunch with a 6'7 guy and he's a pain in the ass with the superlong limbs. Phone Post 3.0
This mega big time. I'm 6'3 and I've rolled with guys taller than me and it's awkward like hell Phone Post 3.0

I have a 6'7 and a 6'4 pair of guys I train with at my house. The taller one is upwards of 360 lbs and the other one is more athletic at 220. I'm 5'9 and enjoy every moment of it Phone Post 3.0