Roy is the Man

Period. Phone Post

As soon as that landed i knew it was over, what a shot just boom and the finish/spotting its effect awesome, the toughness ... and he's in the beard club man :\ how can i not root for my bro

For tonight . . . . His work ethic is poor, and he's shown all he can do at this level is throw a right hand.

Good win for Nelson and damn he hits hard, but I don't think we'll ever see him win against the top competition of the division.

heavyweightmma - For tonight . . . . His work ethic is poor, and he's shown all he can do at this level is throw a right hand.

Good win for Nelson and damn he hits hard, but I don't think we'll ever see him win against the top competition of the division.

Why can't you give the man props. He's got the best Chan NMMA, awesome jujitsu, And he KTFO big ass heavyweights . Who else is taken JDS to a decision? Phone Post

Speech to text Phone Post

heavyweightmma - For tonight . . . . His work ethic is poor, and he's shown all he can do at this level is throw a right hand.

No major rebuttal and strictly on feeling here...no disrespect but some reason I think he can hang and beqt the rest. I know he lost to jds not lomg ago so mo real interest in that rematch but after the cain jds fight id love to see Nelson and cain...regardless who wins cain and jds.
Cain and Nelson would just be a hell of a matchup Phone Post

gooddoc - 

Why can't you give the man props. He's got the best Chan NMMA, awesome jujitsu, And he KTFO big ass heavyweights . Who else is taken JDS to a decision? Phone Post

I'll give him his props tonight, but to me it seems he has a piss poor work ethic and can only throw one punch.

Who's he really beaten though? His biggest win is probably against Stefan struve, and that was before Struve got onto this roll recently.

He hasn't shown he can hang with the top of the division, got destroyed by Frank, Werdum, AND JDS.

I'm just trying to say that I don't think he'll go very far in this organization in terms of winning big fights.

The opponents he's actually beaten have seemingly kept their left hands down too . . . . hmmmmm.