Roy Jones Jr shows a little skill

"Anderson has a 1-1 pro boxing record. He lost to a jabroni. He wouldn't land a single punch on RJJ"

That was a long time ago.

Anderson is a much better fighter now. Roy would tool him, but it would go a few rounds.

I don't think Anderson could win. I just think he could last 4-5 rounds.

He looked pretty amazing against Lacy.

thats pretty much what he did to jeff lacy's head in the 5th round

RJJ is OKAY at boxing. KJ Noons would f him up IMO

Y'ALL MUSTA FORGOT!

He better be good. He's RJJ. You don't get to the top for being shitty.

WOOOOOO WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

D'whistle go WOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

balls on strings... don't hit back.

could you imagine RJJ with 4 ounce gloves?

PrideGP is The GAME -  
I think that little kid damn near shit his pants.

Brian Rule - RJJ is OKAY at boxing. KJ Noons would f him up IMO

Yeah KJ Noons outboxed Nick Diaz, I don't think RJJ could do that.

Bobby Lupo -  the fight would end when RJJ wanted it to end. If he wants to embarass MMA and clown and carry Silva for 5 rounds then he will

Why do most boxing gyms look like homeless crack houses?

BillyRayChubbs -  Why do most boxing gyms look like homeless crack houses?

Agreed.  You need to have fancy equipment and plasma tv's on the wall in order to train good fighters.

BillyRayChubbs -  Why do most boxing gyms look like homeless crack houses?

Crusty old boxing gyms > glittering hi-tech MMA gyms

Mick Goldmill would never step foot in one of those la-de-da high falutin' nancy boy joints.

LoiseauElbow - thefightingsheep - RJJ is pretty incredible.   But he is throwing mostly hooks at the double end bag which is harder than hitting it with straight punch combinations.

LOL

Of course, because hitting something coming back at you in a straight line is a lot easier then hitting it at an angle.

If a straight punch is so difficult to land accurately, leading with a jab must be totally the wrong way to fight! Hooks are the way to lead!
I'm not talking about fighting, I'm talking about hitting a double-end bag.  Your comments imply that you've never used that equipment before but my point is valid.  If you're going to fire fast  multi-punch combos on it, throwing hooks is considerably easier than throwing straight punches.

how long has he been doing this? he should go pro. i think he could probably become a decent contender.

He would lose to any BJJ blue belt in a real fight :)

I kid!

Whatever you think about his personality, he has some AMAZING boxing

Bobby Lupo is correct. Just the fact that there are MMA fans who think Silva has a chance means there are people who will be disappointed/ upset when he gets KO'd. Fact of the matter is, Anderson has no chance. Anderson would get knocked out by Juan Manuel Marquez in a boxing match, let alone RJJ.