Roy Jones Jr

lol.

Anybody remember this guys rap phase? He probably should have stuck with boxing.

-Drama

I knew nothing about it... Apparently, for a reason.

Yeah, its pretty bad.

I bet he looks back at this and cringes just like some people do when they look back at their High School years.

-Drama

Big fan of Roy the boxer.

The rapper? Not so much.

-Drama Phone Post

My fav boxer of all time. Phone Post 3.0

AlexanderTheGOAT - I don't care what you say I still like and work out to "and still" (mr unstoppable) by RJJ. Good beat, good lyrics. Phone Post 3.0

Indeed. Can't Be Touched is a bad ass song to train to. Walked out to it a couple times Phone Post

He was no Deon Sanders. Phone Post 3.0

I preferred his left hook as opposed to his rapping hooks. 

foggybottom -

BWAA Fighter of the Decade for the 1990s. 

World title holder in the middleweight, super middleweight, light heavyweight and heavyweight divisions. 

I think he was a better performer than even Ali in the ring. Stylistically... not one of my favorite boxers.

Basketball and hip-hop hobbyist... who cares? He's a decent commentator... & seems like a stand up guy.

Hard to say he was a better in ring performer than Ali. When you see 1960's Ali against mismatches he would pound them out of there, Roy clowned a bit but mostly coasted against no hopers especially when he was at 175. And Ali also looked magnificent against tough guys Phone Post 3.0

Chacha do it big nigguh Phone Post

Yall musta forgot Phone Post

Ted Waltner - Yall musta forgot Phone Post
I tried.

But then I opened this thread. Phone Post 3.0

What about the time that he beat Bernard Hopkins to wi the IBF broke his right hand so he hit him with the left

Ya'll musta forgot

Rick_Cain - He was no Deon Sanders. Phone Post 3.0

Must be the money!

AlexanderTheGOAT -
jhendo79 - What about the time that he beat Bernard Hopkins to wi the IBF broke his right hand so he hit him with the left

Ya'll musta forgot
There was also that time he was disqualified in march of '97, after giving a whoopin to montel griffin. Late hit, his title they had to take it. Why? I guess that's the own way he could lose. 5 months later rematch he needs his crown, first round one punch and he sat down! Phone Post 3.0

Don't get him mad cuz he's amped already Phone Post

The heart and soul of boxing on HBO Phone Post

TryhardNobody -

i think this one is Trinidad

Lmao at the expression on the first victim.

I've seen the same expression on suicide cases after they've blown their brains out. Phone Post