Roy Jones vs. undefeated bare-knuckle boxer - WOW

https://players.brightcove.net/5446914889001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6054828709001
Roy Jones Jr. takes on undefeated bare-knuckle boxer and makes it look EASY

why did they stop the fight after one round

RJJ, even at his present age, is a sublime talent.  No shame for the vast majority of fighters in losing to him. 

1 Like
beatbum -

why did they stop the fight after one round

Not sure if serious but it was the 7th

favorite boxer 

Best thing to happen in that whole fight was Roy's corner cleaning his opponents nose up.  That was real cool....Roy Jones jr. is awesome 

Let's compare the two. 

One is traditional boxing where fighters can make 10 of millions per fight 

other is well, mostly underground fights 

where will the real talent be?

Fahqhard -

Tomy Gunn has a losing boxo career before. And he bare knuckle in the streets

Bobby gunns record is 23-7-1.  Of course those wins are against no names but he definitely doesn't have a losing record. 

He actually fought and lost against Adamek for the ibf cruiserweight title.

TTT 

its roy jones

RJJR handspeed is like 65% of what it was but to be honest that 65% is still faster than most boxers on the planet.

You will never see a guy move like RJJR again. He was one of a kind in his prime. His KOs and style defy all logic and boxing conventions. (in his prime years)

Hes just so damn good that even the shell of RJJR is still a monster to all but the most primed top tier fighters.

I'd be more impressed if they fought bareknuckle so Jones is forced out of style and element.

Another glorified amateur learns the difference between them and a high level pro.

When I first saw that fight when it happened, I thought it was fishy as fuck. 

Bobby Gunn has been fighting worked bare knuckle fights the past few years. Guys going down from being barely tapped. He claimed to be the BKB world champ but didn't fight a single legitimate bare knuckle boxer. 

He was a decent professional boxer in his day, but he sullied it by his worked fights. 

Hit or $h1t? - https://players.brightcove.net/5446914889001/default_default/index.html?videoId=6054828709001
Roy Jones Jr. takes on undefeated bare-knuckle boxer and makes it look EASY

What a shit post. 

RJJ is one of my all time favorite fighters

That guy really didn't belong in the ring with him.

buddie - 

RJJ, even at his present age, is a sublime talent.  No shame for the vast majority of fighters in losing to him. 

Absolutely

Roy Jones Jr destroyed a ‚Äúrising star‚ÄĚ in Phoenix not too long ago‚Ķ

RJJ is an all-time legend