Roy Nelson accused Mitrione of Adultery!

Bitch move from Roy.. 

Roy seems a mental midget

Kostakio - 

Wow. Nelson just lost a fan. I'm not saying cheating on your spouse is cool, but mind your business and don't try to ruin someone's marriage/life. 

Not much morals on your end I see

Altair -
Kostakio - 

Wow. Nelson just lost a fan. I'm not saying cheating on your spouse is cool, but mind your business and don't try to ruin someone's marriage/life. 

Huh?

Steven McTowelie -
Altair -
Kostakio - 

Huh?

haha! is that tool suggesting that roy was obliged to inform mmajunkie that he had heard matt was cheating?

Fuck Roy. Should never say some shit like that. Dude never thinks he loses either

I am sure Mitrione is lawyering up at the moment for defamation

Dick Niaz -

Snitches get Snickers

This will not get the attention it diserves. Lol

Steven McTowelie -
Altair -
Kostakio - 

Huh?

HE SAID NOT MUCH MORALS ON YOUR END I SEE

Steven McTowelie - 
Media Monster -

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/forums/UnderGround/Big-Country-getting-personal-with-Meathead:2708964?pc=13

If we wanted to post in your thread we would.

Thanks though!

lmao

i haven't heard Roy said anything. its all hear say

mindless optimism -
Steven McTowelie -
Altair -
Kostakio - 

Huh?

haha! is that tool suggesting that roy was obliged to inform mmajunkie that he had heard matt was cheating?

Well he isn’t the bigger scumbag in the situation. He doesn’t owe Matt shit

Matt outed himself.  Who gives a shit. 

shaqitup -
mindless optimism -
Steven McTowelie -
Altair -
Kostakio - 

Huh?

Well since Matt beat him up I think he owes Matt his lunch money.

Steven McTowelie -
shaqitup -
mindless optimism -
Steven McTowelie -
Altair -
Kostakio - 

Huh?

Well since Matt beat him up I think he owes Matt his lunch money.

Aren’t they a KO to a boring marginal decision victory?

Seems like Roy is ahead

Rat Nelson

Dirty pool

In the other thread (the one where Travis Browne and Roy were mocking the Mitrione eye poke thing in a picture), I got roasted when I said that Roy has always had a terrible attitude and is a dick. 

Looks like some people have finaly seen what I meant

Technical Primates -

In the other thread (the one where Travis Browne and Roy were mocking the Mitrione eye poke thing in a picture), I got roasted when I said that Roy has always had a terrible attitude and is a dick. 

Looks like some people have finaly seen what I meant

Violation of The Code