Roy Nelson and Wes Sims Join Kimbo Slice on TUF 10

Nelson could easily win this. Good deal.

lol this is awesome !!!

Wow Nelson is going to whoop everyone, it will be like when Danzig was in the house.

thats some good stuff right there hope roy tears it up

Awesome. We still need confirmation on Jose Canseco, Bobby Lashley, Kurt Angle, Satoshi Ishii, and Fedor.

Hope this isn't true, Nelson is too experienced to be on that show, he got fucked over against AA due to the worst standup ever...and had a competitive fight with Monson.

UFC needs heavyweights badly, he should be fighting in the UFC already.

The Whole Show is no doubt going to win this one.

I hope this IS true. Sims and Nelson? Fucking hilarity ensues.

Wow, this is shaping up to be a real season of Must see UFC-TV, I can just imagine how may people the Baldfather is going to have to kick off the show for getting out of control!

The news on the site was submitted by a 17 year old kid.

He probably just read it off of this board when someone said it a few days ago and then sent it in to them and they ran with it.

Doesnt mean it is real...yet

"Hope this isn't true, Nelson is too experienced to be on that show, he got fucked over against AA due to the worst standup ever...and had a competitive fight with Monson."

Yeah it would suck if he got a ton of exposure, impressed people as a skilled fighter rather than just a fat guy, and became a part of the TUF Old Boys' Network guaranteed to be on PPVs until he dies.

Woah.... Nelson wins TUF.  He'll submit anyone in his path.

TTT for Big Country!!

i haven't watched TUF since the 3rd season, but I may have to start watching it for this one.

THE Wes Sims????

Oh man the awesomness of this upcoming season just quadrupled!!!!!!

i would also like to see them land butterbean on this season.

My first interview ever was Wes Sims. A few years later he mailed me a FULL CONTACT FIGHTER that had him on the cover stomping Mir.

He signed it writing "We both know who really won"

HAHA!

WAR SIMS!

orcus -  "Hope this isn't true, Nelson is too experienced to be on that show, he got fucked over against AA due to the worst standup ever...and had a competitive fight with Monson."

Yeah it would suck if he got a ton of exposure, impressed people as a skilled fighter rather than just a fat guy, and became a part of the TUF Old Boys' Network guaranteed to be on PPVs until he dies.

This.

If Roy Neslon wins TUF, he's prob in the UFC for the majority of the rest of his career. It'll only help him.

^^^ Amen.  I hope this happens!

wow TUF 10 is shaping up to be the most interesting season so far...im already pumped up to see what happens!!

TUFF-N-UFF -  My first interview ever was Wes Sims. A few years later he mailed me a FULL CONTACT FIGHTER that had him on the cover stomping Mir.

He signed it writing "We both know who really won"

HAHA!

WAR SIMS!

Haha! I know the guy will never be taken seriously but I will always be a huge fan of that guy!