Roy Nelson: Cormier is an "Uncle Tom"

Haha Ol Roy might wanna be thinking a little more about Uncle Stipe and less about Uncle Dan, Tom, or anyone else.

And yeah he will probably get in a little trouble for this, considering all the drama Nate brought on with his recent comments. And how Dana already doesn't find Roys antics/comments to be amusing. Phone Post

And lol @ "My black friends said it." Phone Post 3.0

CanadianGSPFan -
DoomFarmer - Using that term is just asking for it. Use some common sense, FFS.

Can't wait to hear what Cormier has to say back.

It's almost like Roy knows he might not be coming back to the UFC or something...

That's one hell of a stretch, especially with your three periods at the end, which I chose to read as "dun Dun DUN!", but you could be right Phone Post

Not when you consider this is the last fight left on his contract and that FRB has said Roy is going to sign with Bellator.

He might just not give a fuck anymore. Phone Post 3.0

Should get interesting. Phone Post 3.0

In deep Phone Post 3.0

I predict Roy will be terminated.

CanadianGSPFan - 
Frank Gallagher -
Kneeblock - As a designated black UG representative, I agree with Roy. Phone Post

I gotta agree Phone Post

As a fellow black UG representative, both of you need to stop being such god damn house niggas ;) Phone Post

You got a problem with our olive skin and the fact we get to live in the house? pffft

-Frasers Angels

I like Roy but..... white people..smh...facepalm

lol.

"A white guy hiring a black guy to beat up another white guy. Isn't that what a black guy would call an uncle Tom? Roy seems right here."

Incredibly dumb thing to say, but yes, an argument could be made that his statement is accurate.

Dana was asked about it in the Helwani interview and he laughed at it

I didn't think Roy had that in him.. That's hilarious Phone Post 3.0

A Uncle Tom is a black person who turns his back on his own race hoping to get better treatment from the white man. The phrase Uncle Tom hurts more coming from other black people.

duckhuntgangsta - 
Kneeblock - As a designated black UG representative, I agree with Roy. Phone Post
I'm siding with the black guy...what's the white version of "Uncle Tom"? Phone Post 3.0

sympathizer

As an African American man myself. There are a few words that can put you on very thin fucking ice with a Blackman.

N#gger.
Bitch ass "nigga"
And " uncle Tom" ( I'm sure Rashad,mo,rampage have said this to Jon Jones at some point or another.)

mark of the wolf - As an African American man myself. There are a few words that can put you on very thin fucking ice with a Blackman.

N#gger.
Bitch ass "nigga"
And " uncle Tom" ( I'm sure Rashad,mo,rampage have said this to Jon Jones at some point or another.)

What about moon cricket, jungle bunny, boo radly, jigga boo and of course coon?

I'd say those are all "line crossers" Phone Post

I don't think Roy was being racist, but he was being stupid.......

mark of the wolf - As an African American man myself. There are a few words that can put you on very thin fucking ice with a Blackman.

N#gger.
Bitch ass "nigga"
What can a white guy (not) call another white guy? Phone Post 3.0

Roy speaks the truth. Phone Post 3.0

Daniel seems like a chilled dude,I don't think it's in anyone's best interest to have a pissed off "Brodor" coming after you for trying to be cheeky.