Roy Nelson gets 3 huge corporate sponsors (LINK)

source:

http://mmajunkie.com/news/17098/the-ultimate-fighter-10-finale-recap-nelson-tuf-10-roy-nelson-three-immediate-corporate-sponsors.html

"The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale recap: Nelson "TUF 10" champ, Kimbo wins decision by MMAjunkie.com Staff on Dec 05, 2009 at 11:55 pm ET

LAS VEGAS – Brendan Schaub appeared the bigger, faster and more athletic fighter. But again proving his looks can be deceiving, Roy Nelson scored a stunning first-round knockout of the fellow finalist to become the winner of "The Ultimate Fighter 10."

This immediately prompted three major sponsors of the UFC to sign Roy Nelson to lucrative contracts for what all three claim are "true ways to success, in all ways of life".

Burger King, Budweiser (purposely making a CLEAR distinction that Roy is NOT sponsoring Bud Light, but a new "soon to be released" fast track beer called Bud Heavy) & gaming and overpriced fast food giant Dave & Busters all have invested heavily in the bulky Nelson, collectively claiming that "all the Acai berries in the world and farty protein shakes don't necessarily breed champions UFC champions, nor have they ever!"

Speaking for D&B, "Buster" openly admits, "Tonight, Roy was an inspiration, winning the big one for everybody with a dream in America. He showed all the nutrition know-it-alls and early morning ESPN fitness weirdos that sticking to your gut instinct concerning a fighters diet has always been the winning way, going all the way back to the gluttonous Roman Gladiators".

Budweiser reps were quietly and subtlety coining Roy Nelson as the "next Tank Abbott" and what "Abbott truly could have been had he never left a bar stool".

OFFICIAL RESULTS

* Roy Nelson def. Brendan Schaub via KO (punch) - Round 1, 3:45
* Matt Hamill def. Jon Jones via DQ (illegal elbow strike) - Round 1, 4:14
* Kevin "Kimbo Slice" Ferguson def. Houston Alexander via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
* Frankie Edgar def. Matt Veach via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 2, 2:22
* Matt Mitrione def. Marcus Jones via KO (punches) - Round 2, 0:10
* James McSweeney def. Darrill Schoonover via TKO (strikes) - Round 3, 3:20
* Jon Madsen def. Justin Wren via split decision (30-27, 28-29, 29-28)
* Brian Stann def. Rodney Wallace via unanimous decision (30-27, 29-28, 29-28)
* John Howard def. Dennis Hallman via KO (punches) - Round 3, 4:55
* Mark Bocek def. Joe Brammer via submission (rear-naked choke) - Round 1, 3:36

For complete coverage of tonight's event, check out The Ultimate Fighter 10 Finale section of MMAjunkie.com.

(Pictured: Roy Nelson)

lol is this serious?

Not real but it's pretty funny...

It had me goin until Bud Heavy lol

he's a cash cow no pun intended

lol

Hehe nice.  I'd vote you up but I'm out of votes for the day.  Funny stuff.

http://i45.tinypic.com/161ao44.gif

lol i laughed

lol

wow who is that?