Roy Nelson's Bellator tweet??

Roy tweeted @ king mo that when his hand is healed, they would be fighting for the Bellator title. Did I miss something or misinterpret Roy's remark. It's at the bottom of the pros reaction post. Phone Post 3.0

Roy has cornered Mo in the past. He probably means he's going to lead him to a championship run/train together. Phone Post 3.0

Lol wat Phone Post 3.0

doerksenfan - Roy has cornered Mo in the past. He probably means he's going to lead him to a championship run/train together. Phone Post 3.0

Im thinking this is the correct answer.  I met Mo the day before Bellator 106 (guy was kind of a prick) and Roy was with him

Jimmy Wrassler -
doerksenfan - Roy has cornered Mo in the past. He probably means he's going to lead him to a championship run/train together. Phone Post 3.0

Im thinking this is the correct answer.  I met Mo the day before Bellator 106 (guy was kind of a prick) and Roy was with him

Ok that makes sense then. More sense than Roy making 205 anyway. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - 

Same here, Mo was a dick

I saw mo fight at Mohegan Sun a few months back, Roy cornered him that night. Funny thing is when mo came out everyone was booin him and yellin shit at him, when we all noticed Roy was right behind them, people were cheerin.. Mo was boring as fuck that night too. Phone Post 3.0

Roy ain't going anywhere, he is in UFC till he loses 3-4 in a row. HWT is too weak and they need everyone they can get Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler -

You mean you met Roy, and some guy named Mo was dick ridin' Phone Post 3.0

Mo is a pro wrestler Phone Post 3.0

Wat Roy Nelson!!! Phone Post 3.0

On a side note, Roy's contract with the ufc expired with his last fight vs Big Nog, right? Phone Post 3.0

pidgey - On a side note, Roy's contract with the ufc expired with his last fight vs Big Nog, right? Phone Post 3.0
I doubt that fight did him any harm regarding contract renegotiations.

He's a valuable component of The UFC HW roster.

Whilst Dana appears to dislike aspects of Roy Nelson's character, expect him to play an integral role in the UFC HW division for the foreseeable future. Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood - 
Jimmy Wrassler - 

Same here, Mo was a dick

Cuz you ain't ridin'...bro...

roy nelson means when they get in the gym and train they will pretend its for the bellator championship belt cuz king mo won even tho he didnt

pretty sure nelson was just trolling, he was talking about bellator all night on twitter. probably just trying to get under danas skin